About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Lily

Transcript of Lily

tibiasecrets emblem

Lily

Transcript of Lily

Player: hi / hello
Lily: Welcome, Player! You look a little stressed today. If you like to view my offers of potions, just ask me for a trade. In case you're looking for the marketplace and dungeons, just follow the path to the east!
Player: academy
Lily: The academy is the big stone building in the town centre. If you're ready to leave Rookgaard, go there to see the oracle.
Player: Al Dee
Lily: Best tool shop in town, if you ask me.
Player: Amber
Lily: I heard that she's recovering below the academy. She has been on an exciting expedition. I haven't talked to her yet, though.
Player: antidote
Lily: Antidote potions will cure poisoning. They also have a lovely blueberry taste. You only need them when you get poisoned deep down in a dungeon, else just go to the temple for a free heal!
Player: antidote potion
Lily: I can offer you homemade antidote potions and small health potions. Ask me for a trade if you like to see them.
Player: armor
Lily: Armors? Best buy them at Dixi's little counter, just upstairs from Obi's shop. Or, if you have a premium account, go to Lee'Delle for better offers.
Player: bank
Lily: It's wise to store most of your gold at the bank below the academy. It's safer that way.
Player: Billy
Lily: He's a farmer and sells food. Food will help you regain health when you are injured. Many monsters also carry food with them.
Player: blueberry / berry / blueberries
Lily: Oh, do you have blueberries for sale? I need them for my antidote potion. I give you 1 gold for 5 of them, yes?
Player: cipfried
Lily: Visiting Cipfried in the temple is a good idea if you are injured or poisoned. He can heal you.
Player: citizen
Lily: If you tell me the name of a citizen, I'll tell you what I know about him or her.
Player: cookie
Lily: Yum, cookies! If you have some for me, just ask me for a trade.
Player: Crunor
Lily: Crunor is the great lord of trees and the creator of all plants. Despite what some people believe, he didn't create the monsters, though.
Player: Dallheim
Lily: He is a great warrior. He can also tell you much about monsters and dungeons on this island.
Player: deposit / flask / vial
Lily: I will pay you 5 gold for every empty vial and potion flask. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: Dixi
Lily: She's Obi's granddaughter and deals with armors and shields, just upstairs from Obi's shop.
Player: druid
Lily: Being a druid is a wonderful profession. You control the forces of nature and can heal others.
Player: dungeon
Lily: If you need information about the dungeons here, you should talk to one of the bridge guards. They will show you where to go.
Player: equipment
Lily: You definitely need a good weapon, an armor and a shield. Also, you should never leave for a dungeon without rope, shovel and torch.
Player: fight
Lily: If you want to fight monsters, you should get better equipment from the merchants. You should also talk to one of the bridge guards to find suitable monsters for you.
Player: food
Lily: Oh, I'm sorry honey, I don't sell food. If you are hungry, visit one of the farmers Billy and Willie. I buy blueberries and cookies, though.
Player: gold / money
Lily: Earn gold by fighting monsters and picking up what they carry. Sell it to merchants to make profit!
Player: guard
Lily: Our bridge guards are Dallheim and Zerbrus. You can find Dallheim if you follow the path to the right, then turn north at the temple.
Player: health
Lily: Health potions will heal you for about 75 hit points. It can't hurt to carry one with you, just in case.
Player: help / information
Lily: How can I help you? If you like to buy something, just ask me for a trade. We can also chat about Tibia. Or, I could give you general hints about the game.
Player: how are you
Lily: I'm in tune with myself and with nature. Thank you.
Player: hyacinth
Lily: Hyacinth also sells small health potions. He lives outside the village, in a hidden place.
Player: job
Lily: I'm a druid, bound to the spirit of nature. My potions will help you if you feel bad. I also buy blueberries and cookies. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: king
Lily: I think Tibia would be a better place without authorities who lead others to war. Can't we just all live in peace?
Player: Lee'Delle
Lily: If you are a premium adventurer, you should check out Lee'Delle's shop. She lives in the western part of town, just across the bridge.
Player: Lily
Lily: Yes?
Player: Loui
Lily: He used to help me gather blueberries. Then, one day, he suddenly stopped comming here. They say he went a little out of his mind.
Player: main
Lily: The main continent is huge! The gods of Tibia created everything from great seas, deep jungles and large deserts.
Player: merchant
Lily: To view the offers of a merchant, simply talk to him or her and ask for a trade. They will gladly show you their offers and also the things they buy from you.
Player: monster
Lily: Sadly, our little village of Rookgaard is invaded by monsters. From the dungeons they creep to the surface and attack the city. We always need adventurers helping us to fight them.
Player: name
Lily: My name is Lily, like the flower. It also stands for purity, just like my potions are!
Player: Norma
Lily: I don't know what to think about all this new bar. Rookgaard needs a little peace!
Player: Obi
Lily: He sells weapons. His shop is east of here.
Player: offer / stuff / buy / wares
Lily: Just ask me for a trade to see my offers. If you want to sell blueberries, ask me about them separately.
Player: oracle
Lily: You can find the oracle on the top floor of the academy, just above Seymour. Go there when you are level 8 to reach more areas of Tibia.
Player: Paulie
Lily: He takes care of the bank, keeping our money safe.
Player: poisoning
Lily: Some creatures like snakes or poison spiders can poison you. That will diminish your health over a certain amount of time, so be careful when dealing with those creatures!
Player: potion
Lily: I can offer you homemade antidote potions and small health potions. Ask me for a trade if you like to see them.
Player: premium
Lily: If you purchase premium time for your account, this opens up a lot of possibilities. ...
Lily: For example, you will be able to travel off the mainland, ride a mount and benefit from offline training as well as having more outfits and magic spells to choose from.
Player: rookgaard
Lily: Well, in this village and its surroundings you can train your skills until you are level 8. Then you should see the oracle and head to the main continent.
Player: rope / shovel / torch
Lily: You best buy such equipment at Al Dee's store in the North of the village. Or, if you have a premium account, go to Lee'Delle for better offers.
Player: Santiago
Lily: We tried everything to fight that cockroach plague in his cellar, but natural anti-bug potions simply won't help. I guess those roaches need to be fought with stronger weapons.
Player: sell
Lily: Just ask me for a trade to see what I buy from you. If you want to sell blueberries, ask me about them separately.
Player: Seymour
Lily: Seymour is a teacher running the academy. He has many important information about Tibia.
Player: shield
Lily: Shields? Best buy them at Dixi's little counter, just upstairs from Obi's shop. Or, if you have a premium account, go to Lee'Delle for better offers.
Player: shop
Lily: There are many shops around here which are owned by local citizens.
Player: temple
Lily: The temple is just to the right. You can get a healing for free there if you are badly injured or poisoned.
Player: thank
Lily: Oh, it's a pleasure.
Player: Tibia
Lily: Tibia is our beautiful world, created by the gods. Being a druid, I'm a worshipper of Crunor.
Player: time
Lily: It's about 5:05 pm. But does it really matter? Don't rush yourself and enjoy all these little moments.
Player: tom
Lily: He's the local tanner. You could try selling fresh corpses or leather to him.
Player: trade
Lily: Of course, just browse through my offers. If you buy a potion, don't forget that there's a deposit of 5 gold on the empty flask.
Player: train
Lily: To train your skills, simply help us fighting monsters.
Player: weapon
Lily: If you are looking for weapons, you should visit Obi's shop east of here. Or, if you have a premium account, go to Lee'Delle for better offers.
Player: Willie
Lily: He's a farmer and sells food. Food will help you regain health when you are injured. Many monsters also carry food with them.
Player: Zerbrus
Lily: He is a great warrior. He can also tell you much about monsters and dungeons on this island.
Player: Zirella
Lily: That poor old woman. I wish I could help her.
Player: hint
Lily: Send private messages to other players by right-clicking on the player or the player's name and select 'Message to ....'. You can also open a 'private message channel' and type in the name of the player.
Lily: Use the shortcuts 'SHIFT' to look, 'CTRL' for use and 'ALT' for attack when clicking on an object or player.
Lily: If you already know where you want to go, click on the automap and your character will walk there automatically if the location is reachable and not too far away.
Lily: To open or close skills, battle or VIP list, click on the corresponding button to the right.
Lily: 'Capacity' restricts the amount of things you can carry with you. It raises with each level.
Lily: Always have a look on your health bar. If you see that you do not regenerate health points anymore, eat something.
Lily: Always eat as much food as possible. This way, you'll regenerate health points for a longer period of time.
Lily: After you have killed a monster, you have 10 seconds in which the corpse is not moveable and no one else but you can loot it.
Lily: Be careful when you approach three or more monsters because you only can block the attacks of two. In such a situation even a few rats can do severe damage or even kill you.
Lily: There are many ways to gather food. Many creatures drop food but you can also pick blueberries or bake your own bread. If you have a fishing rod and worms in your inventory, you can also try to catch a fish.
Lily: Baking bread is rather complex. First of all you need a scythe to harvest wheat. Then you use the wheat with a millstone to get flour. ...
Lily: This can be be used on water to get dough, which can be used on an oven to bake bread. Use milk instead of water to get cake dough.
Lily: Dying hurts! Better run away than risk your life. You are going to lose experience and skill points when you die.
Lily: When you switch to 'Offensive Fighting', you deal out more damage but you also get hurt more easily.
Lily: When you are on low health and need to run away from a monster, switch to 'Defensive Fighting' and the monster will hit you less severely.
Lily: Many creatures try to run away from you. Select 'Chase Opponent' to follow them.
Lily: The deeper you enter a dungeon, the more dangerous it will be. Approach every dungeon with utmost care or an unexpected creature might kill you. This will result in losing experience and skill points.
Lily: Due to the perspective, some objects in Tibia are not located at the spot they seem to appear (ladders, windows, lamps). Try clicking on the floor tile the object would lie on.
Lily: If you want to trade an item with another player, right-click on the item and select 'Trade with ...', then click on the player with whom you want to trade.
Lily: Stairs, ladders and dungeon entrances are marked as yellow dots on the automap.
Lily: You can get food by killing animals or monsters. You can also pick blueberries or bake your own bread. If you are too lazy or own too much money, you can also buy food.
Lily: Quest containers can be recognised easily. They don't open up regularly but display a message 'You have found ....'. They can only be opened once.
Lily: Better run away than risk to die. You'll lose experience and skill points each time you die.
Lily: You can form a party by right-clicking on a player and selecting 'Invite to Party'. The party leader can also enable 'Shared Experience' by right-clicking on him- or herself.
Lily: You can assign spells, the use of items, or random text to 'hotkeys'. You find them under 'Options'.
Lily: You can also follow other players. Just right-click on the player and select 'Follow'.
Lily: You can found a party with your friends by right-clicking on a player and selecting 'Invite to Party'. If you are invited to a party, right-click on yourself and select 'Join Party'.
Lily: Only found parties with people you trust. You can attack people in your party without getting a skull. This is helpful for training your skills, but can be abused to kill people without having to fear negative consequences.
Lily: The leader of a party has the option to distribute gathered experience among all players in the party. If you are the leader, right-click on yourself and select 'Enable Shared Experience'.
Lily: There is nothing more I can tell you. If you are still in need of some hints, I can repeat them for you.
Player: bye / farewell
Lily: Take care, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.