About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Lorietta

Transcript of Lorietta

tibiasecrets emblem

Lorietta

Transcript of Lorietta

Player: hi
Lorietta: Hi there, Player! What do you need?
Player: name
Lorietta: My name is Lorietta. But why do you ask? I knew your name without asking. Guess how!
Player: need / job
Lorietta: I guess I'm the local priest! They said only a priest of Kurik would be crazy enough to try spreading the faith in this town. And I tell you what: They have been soooo right!
Player: priest
Lorietta: Oh, we heal people and ... and ... do other nice stuff. You know?!
Player: heal / help
Lorietta: You do not need any healing right now.
Player: Kurik
Lorietta: Kurik is the patron saint of jesters, fools, and inventors. This might sound strange, but do you know any inventor that isn't also a fool to some extent, and don't you think jesters are quite inventive?
Player: yalahar
Lorietta: In its golden age, this city must have been a joy for Kurik's eye. Even today you can still see some of its former glory here and there.
Player: yalahari
Lorietta: They must have been great inventors in the past. Nowadays not much of that is left. I guess they were foolish enough to let things slide.
Player: vampire
Lorietta: As long as I don't invite them into my temple I'll be fine.
Player: palimuth
Lorietta: He's a bit too boring for my taste.
Player: tibia
Lorietta: Tibia is quite big, isn't it?
Player: adventurer's stone
Lorietta: Keep your adventurer's stone well.
Player: blood crystal
Lorietta: Ehehehe! A blood crystal? You must be a fool looking for one. I like fools. Why don't you check the cultist hideout in the magician quarter?
Player: god
Lorietta: The gods created all.
Player: life
Lorietta: Life can be a cruel joke sometimes.
Player: people
Lorietta: People come, people go.
Player: ashes / blessing
Lorietta: Whenever you receive a lethal wound, your vital force is damaged and there is a chance that you lose some of your equipment. With every single of the five blessings you have, this damage and chance of loss will be reduced.
Player: blessings
Lorietta: There are five blessings available in five sacred places: the spiritual shielding, the spark of the phoenix, the embrace of Tibia, the fire of the suns and the wisdom of solitude. Additionally, you can receive the twist of fate here. ...
Lorietta: There are also two enhanced blessings for further reduction of experience loss.
Player: cookie
Lorietta: Oh, nonono, but thank you!
Player: excalibug
Lorietta: If I were a hero, I'd rather search for the screwdriver of Kurik.
Player: plant
Lorietta: My preferred plant is salad.
Player: monster
Lorietta: Hey! You are not a beauty yourself!
Player: news
Lorietta: I'm only interested in new jokes, but I haven't heard any lately.
Player: sacred places
Lorietta: Just ask in which of the five blessings you are interested in.
Player: farewell / bye
Lorietta: Bye bye, Player!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.