About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Lyonel

Transcript of Lyonel

tibiasecrets emblem

Lyonel

Transcript of Lyonel

Player: hi / hello
Lyonel: Welcome, my friend. Make yourself comfortable and have some food and rum.
Player: Carlin
Lyonel: Carlin is a place where women reign and where alcohol is forbidden. Sounds like hell, doesn't it?
Player: Charlotta
Lyonel: Old Charlotta is not as hard and bitter as she appears sometimes. This old lady has a heart of pure gold and does many good things for the people here.
Player: Chondur
Lyonel: Ah, some old man that has fallen in disgrace by the local authorities. People should just leave him alone.
Player: cult
Lyonel: There are quite a lot of rumours about some cult. Some say there are some hidden caves beneath the city ...
Lyonel: Some speak about strange meetings at midnight in the sugar cane fields. Others locate that cult in the mountain in the East or even on another isle here.
Player: Eleonore
Lyonel: What a lovely young lady. It's a sure bet that most of the young men here and even some of the older ones dream about her ...
Lyonel: But word has it that she has already lost her heart to someone and this is probably not Theodore Loveless who tries to gain her attention with expensive presents.
Player: excalibug
Lyonel: I met someone whose cousin befriended a mermaid who told him that friends of her once met an outcast quara who claimed that his people hide some powerful weapon in one of their undersea lairs. Maybe that weapon is excalibug.
Player: Explorer Society
Lyonel: It is not like those explorers would explore my tavern quite often. Most of the time, they stay in their own house.
Player: Ferumbras
Lyonel: It is rumoured that he hid his magical treasures right here on one of the isles.
Player: governor
Lyonel: The governor is the long arm of Thais. I don't care much about who is running the city.
Player: Isolde
Lyonel: People say she is in disgrace with the Thaian nobility for her affiliations with Carlin.
Player: job
Lyonel: I am the innkeeper of the Jolly Seahorse, a tavern famous to all sailors on all known seas.
Player: king
Lyonel: People here are not accustomed to have a king. Especially those people that they call the 'natives'.
Player: liberty bay
Lyonel: We have seen good times and bad times here. Everybody can decide himself in what kind of times we are living today.
Player: loveless / theodore
Lyonel: Theodore Loveless is a man of wealth and knowledge, that's for sure. They say he is one of the wealthiest and most influential merchants of Venore. I have no idea why he left all this luxury behind to live here.
Player: natives
Lyonel: I consider myself a 'native' too. Our families have lived here for a long time. We are descended from the first settlers.
Player: news
Lyonel: I hear news from all around the world, matey. Please be more specific and I see if I can help you.
Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware / food
Lyonel: I can offer you bread, cheese, ham, or meat. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: pirate
Lyonel: Well, the pirates are an evil of course. On the other hand, people tend to be called pirates far too easy nowadays. Some are just seeking for liberty without harming anyone at all. So not every pirate is a pirate, you understand?
Player: plantations
Lyonel: After working the whole day on the plantations, people come here in the evening and spent almost all of their earnings here. Sad thing they can spent only that little.
Player: quara
Lyonel: There was always some trouble with these demons of the seas, but lately the number of their raids has increased. No one knows why. But who understands those fishheads anyway?
Player: Raymond Striker
Lyonel: The Striker boy was always courageous and had a strong sense of honour and loyalty. In these days they call him a pirate. It is hard to believe that he turned into a criminal. Many people, that know him from the past, refuse to believe that.
Player: rum
Lyonel: There is nothing like rum.
Player: special
Lyonel: Hehe, you have not seen much of the city, haven't you? It's rum of course.
Player: sugar
Lyonel: Sugar is the base for rum.
Player: thais
Lyonel: I was never there but I heard that it is big and crowded. To own a tavern there must be like owning a goldmine.
Player: trade
Lyonel: Of course, just take a look what you'd like to order.
Player: Tristan
Lyonel: I think that young warrior lost his heart to that pretty, but somewhat cold, Isolde.
Player: venore
Lyonel: For all I have heard you are of little importance in Venore when you run out of money.
Player: voodoo
Lyonel: Pssst. No such talk in my tavern. You scare my customers off.
Player: Wyrmslicer
Lyonel: This man is not drinking much for a soldier. That's something I can tell first hand. He keeps his men in shape and order and has their deepest respect. They say on his way here his ship had to fight a giant sea serpent and they actually killed it.
Player: bye / farewell
Lyonel: Good bye and come again.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.