About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Marina

Transcript of Marina

tibiasecrets emblem

Marina

Transcript of Marina

Player: hi / hello
Marina: Oh, hello Player. A visitor, how nice!
Player: visitor
Marina: I am a creature of stunning beauty and intellect. I really hate people who think I am dumb just because I am beautiful. I even have read at least two books!
Player: job
Marina: Me? A job?? I am pretty!!
Player: beautiful
Marina: Well, pretty does not describe my incredible beauty even remotely.
Player: beauty
Marina: My beauty is an obligation to grace the world and people with my presence of course.
Player: calassa
Marina: You don't know Calassa? You don't know what you're missing.
Player: comb
Marina: Sorry, I don't have a spare comb. I lost my favourite one when diving around in Calassa.
Player: djinn
Marina: Oh my, you know what they say about djinns and the size of their sabres? Everything of it is true!
Player: date
Marina: Now that I am dating a true djinn the other mermaids will turn green in envy.
Player: honeycomb
Marina: Yummy. Honey is sweet, just like me. Sometimes wasps or bears carry stolen honeycombs with them. Unfortunately both of them are so aggressive.
Player: people
Marina: Humans are funny and entertaining. Once in a while at least. They are always so possessive and can't understand that my beauty is an obligation.
Player: obligation
Marina: My beauty is an obligation to grace the world and people with my presence of course.
Player: cult
Marina: Why would anyone waste his time to worship some anonymous powers if they could worship ME and my beauty?
Player: eleonore
Marina: She is some fat human maid who lives on one of the isles here. For some stupid reason, she has the foolish illusion that she'd be pretty.
Player: Ferumbras
Marina: Uhm, that one has probably no sense for beauty at all.
Player: governor
Marina: He is a rather old and wrinkled guy. I have nothing to do with such beings. Phew!
Player: king
Marina: Hmmm a king. I guess a king could be quite entertaining.
Player: liberty bay
Marina: Humans are funny and entertaining. Once in a while at least. They are always so possessive and can't understand that my beauty is an obligation.
Player: loveless / theodore
Marina: I vaguely remember that name. Probably one of my admirers. On the other hand, who isn't an admirer of my beauty.
Player: magic currents
Marina: Are you suggesting that my beauty is not magic and enchanting enough? I don't care for magic currents. I care only for the tides of the sea.
Player: mermaid
Marina: I am a creature of stunning beauty and intellect. I really hate people who think I am dumb just because I am beautiful. I even have read at least two books!
Player: pirate
Marina: Pirates are so romantic. Doing all kinds of silly and dangerous things just to impress a woman of beauty.
Player: pretty
Marina: Well, pretty does not describe my incredible beauty even remotely.
Player: quara
Marina: Those frog faced idiots think they rule the seas. I mean, give me a break, what do they think who they are? Mermaids?
Player: silk
Marina: Spider silk? I used to make yarn from spider silk when I was young - I mean, even younger than I am now, of course!
Player: spider
Marina: Eek! Where??
Player: Striker
Marina: Phew, who cares about him if you can date a true exotic DJINN!
Player: thais
Marina: A faraway city full of stinking humans. Who cares? I don't, you know.
Player: turtle
Marina: As a reward for your efforts, I allow you to ride my sea turtles. They usually love to cross over to the Laguna Islands. Have fun!
Player: venore
Marina: Some trader from Venore thought he could buy my affection with presents. Although he was on the right path, the gifts he tried to make were rather lousy if you consider how old and ugly he was.
Player: voodoo
Marina: I have no need for such nonsense.
Player: Wyrmslicer
Marina: Some old soldier from the human settlement. Tried to impress me with some boring war stories. As if there were anything more important than fashion, hairstyles and beauty. Imagine!
Player: yarn
Marina: Okay... a deal is a deal, would you like me to create a spool of yarn from 10 pieces of spider silk?
Player: yes
Marina: Well, if you want something, you should at least bring the required amount of ingredients.
Player: bye / farewell
Marina: Bye for now, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.