About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Maro

Transcript of Maro

tibiasecrets emblem

Maro

Transcript of Maro

Player: hi / hello
Maro: Hello, fellow hooman. You need tools? Equipment? Ask for a trade if you do.
Player: name
Maro: I am Maro.
Player: maro
Maro: Yes. That is my name. You wish?
Player: time
Maro: I make clocks, fellow hooman, not time.
Player: minotaur / minotaurs
Maro: I have no memories of the clans. I do not belong there. I make tools.
Player: buy
Maro: Ask me for a trade to see my tools.
Player: human
Maro: I was raised in the city by father Alaistar. I live as a hooman. I behave as one. I am one.
Player: christine
Maro: The young female hooman? HER voice makes my teeth tingle. I have made ear plugs, they help.
Player: glooth
Maro: It is an interesting substance that my fellow hoomans use a lot in their tools.
Player: edmund
Maro: I admire his craftmanship. He makes most beautiful things out of the hard earths and stones.
Player: emily
Maro: Sad lady friend of a friend, very much alone. I feel for her.
Player: flint
Maro: He makes weapons. He says they are for defense of fellow hoomans. But where there is a weapon, there is an attack. I prefer to make tools.
Player: fyodor
Maro: He has quick hands and a quick tongue. He can write anything and talks very much. But he has become a friend.
Player: graham
Maro: He tries to protect the weak. He is a good hooman.
Player: job
Maro: As you see. I am a toolmaker. I make tools.
Player: maxxen
Maro: I don't know that person.
Player: mordecai
Maro: Uncle is always busy. He does not like to leave his study much. He leaves such things to father and me.
Player: news
Maro: Read the paper. Or ask fellow hooman Fyodor. I do not know. I know how to make tools.
Player: nicholas
Maro: He has interesting ideas for hooman sitting tools. Maro sometimes lends a hand in their construction.
Player: silas / terrence
Maro: He fights the clans. There is no friendship between him and me.
Player: trade
Maro: Choose.
Player: virgil
Maro: He is a very important hooman in this city. Many listen to him when he speaks. Or maybe it is because he owns the big house of gold coins.
Player: emily
Maro: Sad lady friend of a friend, very much alone. I feel for her.
Player: wife
Maro: Ah, the lady friend Emily is a wife, or a widow some say. She is sad and alone. If you have a message for her, she will be glad.
Player: bye / farewell
Maro: Yes. Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.