About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Melfar

Transcript of Melfar

tibiasecrets emblem

Melfar

Transcript of Melfar

Player: hi / hello / hiho
Melfar: Just great, another disturbance. Just what I need.
Player: minotaur
Melfar: Those good-for-nothing horned monkeys have no better idea than to assault our workers and ruin our mining efforts. Each dead one is a step forward.
Player: beaver
Melfar: What do you mean, you haven't seen any?? They're hard to overlook, big and furry. Something must be wrong with your eyes.
Player: rodeo
Melfar: Well, if you can find a giant beaver that's enormous enough for you to jump on, fat human, you're welcome to compete with us.
Player: bait
Melfar: Ah, speak no more! I know you want to participate in the beaver rodeo this year! Well, I have some more bait to sell, just ask me for a trade.
Player: mine
Melfar: We mine ore and crystals in the mines around here. On a good day, we even find gold. Now, don't get that greedy look! Stay out of there!
Player: disturbance / job
Melfar: I'm the master of supplies for the imperial mining guild. And as such, as you might have guessed, I am a very busy dwarf, so speak up and speak quickly.
Player: supplies
Melfar: Well, supplies like tools, food or wood.
Player: wood
Melfar: Unless you're on a mission, I don't know why I should help you acquiring wood. Or what are you suggesting??
Player: dwarf / dwarv
Melfar: Yep! That's us. You're a smart one.
Player: elf / elv
Melfar: Pah! Speak no more of them treehuggers.
Player: name
Melfar: I'm Melfar Rockdriller, master of supplies.
Player: trade
Melfar: I don't think I have anything you could need. But if you've slain some of them nasty minotaurs - we could definitely use some of their old stuff, especially their horns.
Player: bye
Melfar: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.