About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Morgan

Transcript of Morgan

tibiasecrets emblem

Morgan

Transcript of Morgan

Player: hi / hello
Morgan: Hello there, Mogh. What can I do for you?
Player: addon / outfit
Morgan: I can forge the finest weapons for knights and warriors. They may wear them proudly and visible to everyone.
Player: Carlin
Morgan: Carlin secretly trades with us now and then.
Player: Charlotta
Morgan: I remember her from Liberty Bay. She is knowledgeable about herbs and diseases.
Player: Chondur
Morgan: Well, Chondur is a good man for sure, but these things he is dealing with just give me shivers.
Player: crude iron / royal steel
Morgan: A skilled smith could probably refine it.
Player: cult
Morgan: I heard rumours about a cult in Liberty Bay. Perhaps another form of resistance, who knows?
Player: excalibug
Morgan: Excalibug must be some formidable weapon indeed. If it really exists, I envy its smith for his skills.
Player: Ferumbras
Morgan: That was some evil sorcerer in the past.
Player: firebird
Morgan: Hmm. Seems you picked something up which wasn't meant for your ears.
Player: governor
Morgan: Some say it does not matter who is in charge, but to the people, who came here to live their lives in freedom, it matters a lot.
Player: Isolde
Morgan: Some noble woman that is one of the leaders of the Thaian contingent.
Player: job / do for you
Morgan: I am glad to serve the community as a humble smith.
Player: smith
Morgan: I can forge the finest weapons for knights and warriors. They may wear them proudly and visible to everyone.
Player: iron ore
Morgan: I guess you could probably find that in mines.
Player: king
Morgan: The king is far away. How could he care about us at all? Indeed, why did he bother about our isles in the first place? Couldn't he not just have left us alone?
Player: liberty bay
Morgan: I miss the city and the people now and then, but fate has other things in mind with me right now.
Player: loveless / theodore
Morgan: I can say for sure that he is no friend of us. I don't mind if our raids hurt him in particular.
Player: mission
Morgan: Thank you for delivering my letter to Eremo. I have no more missions for you.
Player: name
Morgan: My name is Morgan.
Player: natives
Morgan: The mercenaries they brought here to occupy the city started to call us like that. We don't care about it anymore.
Player: pirate
Morgan: The tides of fate made us pirates. If we ever succeed in liberating our homes, we will be remembered as heroes.
Player: plantation
Morgan: It is horrible that our people have to work like slaves.
Player: quara
Morgan: The quara are evil. That's all one needs to know about that disgusting race.
Player: rum
Morgan: I don't drink when I work. On evenings, that's another matter of course.
Player: Striker
Morgan: For all his youth, he is a fine leader and daring captain.
Player: sugar
Morgan: It is harvested in incredible numbers from the plantations.
Player: thank
Morgan: My pleasure.
Player: thais
Morgan: I have never been in Thais so I can't tell anything about it.
Player: Tristan
Morgan: A young warrior in service of Thais.
Player: venore
Morgan: Many here see Venore as the source of our misery. I don't know enough about politics to have an opinion about it.
Player: voodoo
Morgan: I think it is better to switch the topic.
Player: Wyrmslicer
Morgan: Most of the boys and girls here consider him an worthy enemy, but I doubt he sees us as a combatant.
Player: weapon / forge
Morgan: What would you like me to forge for you? A knight's sword or a warrior's sword?
Player: knight
Morgan: Simply bring me 100 iron ore and one crude iron and I will happily forge it for you.
Player: weapon / forge
Morgan: What would you like me to forge for you? A knight's sword or a warrior's sword?
Player: warrior
Morgan: Simply bring me 100 iron ore and one royal steel and I will happily forge it for you.
Player: bye / farewell
Morgan: Good bye, Mogh.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.