Forums

Post has published by Mogh
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Keymaster

Player: hi / hello
    Morpel: Hello! Welcome to my shop!
    Player: alchemist quarter
    Morpel: As a smith I know better than to underestimate the power of fire, jawoll. It seems the alchemists never learnt this lesson.
    Player: arena quarter
    Morpel: Now and then, one of the gladiators comes here to by some piece of equipment. Usually they simply use what they loot from slain visitors.
    Player: blood crystal
    Morpel: No, I don’t sell that, sorry.
    Player: cookie
    Morpel: I’m only allowed to eat during my break.
    Player: cyclops
    Morpel: Uhm <whispers> just between you and me. That cyclops with this unpronounceable name is the owner of this store. I just do all the talking and trade …
    Morpel: I get a decent share of the profit though. It seems he is more interested in this smithing stuff than in getting rich.
    Player: factory quarter
    Morpel: The people in that quarter are desperate enough to attack any strangers. So if you are planning on going there, be well armed and prepared.
    Player: foreign quarter
    Morpel: I can’t say I have the guts to pay this quarter a visit.
    Player: job / shop
    Morpel: I have an incredible assortment of weapons and armor for sale. Just ask me for a trade.
    Player: magician quarter
    Morpel: For me magic is just scary.
    Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware / weapon / armor / helmet / legs / trousers / shield
    Morpel: My offers are weapons, armors, helmets, legs, and shields. If you’d like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
    Player: sunken quarter
    Morpel: We can only hope that this catastrophe was a one-time occurrence. We dwarfs live long enough to make it likely that I’m around when another part of the city might sink, jawoll.
    Player: trade
    Morpel: Of course, just browse through my wares.
    Player: trade quarter
    Morpel: Mr. West often buys weapons and armor for his men. I think that proves the quality of my wares.
    Player: yalahar
    Morpel: I guess for a city that does not consist of caves, it’s ok.
    Player: yalahari
    Morpel: Can’t say much about them. It’s not like they would interact much with anyone from the outer city.
    Player: bye
    Morpel: You really should have bought some extra stuff, just in case.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.