Morpel

Transcript of Morpel

tibiasecrets emblem

Morpel

Transcript of Morpel

Player: hi / hello
Morpel: Hello! Welcome to my shop!
Player: alchemist quarter
Morpel: As a smith I know better than to underestimate the power of fire, jawoll. It seems the alchemists never learnt this lesson.
Player: arena quarter
Morpel: Now and then, one of the gladiators comes here to by some piece of equipment. Usually they simply use what they loot from slain visitors.
Player: blood crystal
Morpel: No, I don't sell that, sorry.
Player: cookie
Morpel: I'm only allowed to eat during my break.
Player: cyclops
Morpel: Uhm just between you and me. That cyclops with this unpronounceable name is the owner of this store. I just do all the talking and trade ...
Morpel: I get a decent share of the profit though. It seems he is more interested in this smithing stuff than in getting rich.
Player: factory quarter
Morpel: The people in that quarter are desperate enough to attack any strangers. So if you are planning on going there, be well armed and prepared.
Player: foreign quarter
Morpel: I can't say I have the guts to pay this quarter a visit.
Player: job / shop
Morpel: I have an incredible assortment of weapons and armor for sale. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: magician quarter
Morpel: For me magic is just scary.
Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware / weapon / armor / helmet / legs / trousers / shield
Morpel: My offers are weapons, armors, helmets, legs, and shields. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: sunken quarter
Morpel: We can only hope that this catastrophe was a one-time occurrence. We dwarfs live long enough to make it likely that I'm around when another part of the city might sink, jawoll.
Player: trade
Morpel: Of course, just browse through my wares.
Player: trade quarter
Morpel: Mr. West often buys weapons and armor for his men. I think that proves the quality of my wares.
Player: yalahar
Morpel: I guess for a city that does not consist of caves, it's ok.
Player: yalahari
Morpel: Can't say much about them. It's not like they would interact much with anyone from the outer city.
Player: bye
Morpel: You really should have bought some extra stuff, just in case.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.