About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Naji

Transcript of Naji

tibiasecrets emblem

Naji

Transcript of Naji

Player: hi / hello
Naji: Welcome to the Tibian bank, Player! What can I do for you?
Player: job
Naji: I work in this bank. I can change money for you and help you with your bank account.
Player: name
Naji: My name is Naji. My mother gave me that name because she knew a Paladin with that name. I'm a spare timer hunter by myself, you know! I want to join the Paw and Fur - hunting elite!
Player: paw / hunting
Naji: The Paw and Fur - Hunting Elite is a newly founded hunting society in Port Hope. It is said that they send you on hunting mission. Sounds great if you ask me.
Player: time
Naji: It is exactly 11:35 am.
Player: bored
Naji: Okay okay, no need to be rude! It seems you already know everything.
Player: buy / sell / offer / do you have / bank
Naji: We can change money for you. You can also access your bank account or your guild account options.
Player: money
Naji: We can change money for you. You can also access your bank account or your guild account options.
Player: advanced
Naji: Your bank account will be used automatically when you want to rent a house or place an offer on an item on the market. Let me know if you want to know about how either one works.
Player: balance
Naji: You certainly have made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 148679 gold.
Player: bank account
Naji: Every Tibian has one. The big advantage is that you can access your money in every branch of the Tibian Bank! ...
Naji: Would you like to know more about the basic functions of your bank account, the advanced functions, or are you already bored, perhaps?
Player: basic
Naji: You can check the balance of your bank account, deposit money or withdraw it. You can also transfer money to other characters, provided that they have a vocation and are not on Dawnport.
Player: change
Naji: There are three different coin types in Tibia: 100 gold coins equal 1 platinum coin, 100 platinum coins equal 1 crystal coin. So if you'd like to change 100 gold into 1 platinum, simply say 'change gold' and then '1 platinum'.
Player: change crystal
Naji: How many crystal coins would you like to change into platinum?
Player: change gold
Naji: How many platinum coins would you like to get?
Player: change platinum
Naji: Would you like to change your platinum coins into gold or crystal?
Player: deposit
Naji: You don't have any gold with you.
Player: guild
Naji: You can transfer money from your account to the account of a guild via player guild transfer. If you are a member of a guild, you can deposit money on its account via guild deposit. ...
Naji: If you are leader or vice leader of a guild, you can also withdraw gold from your guild account via guild withdraw or use a guild transfer to transfer money from your guild to another guild. ...
Naji: As a leader or vice leader of a guild you can also transfer money from your guild account to a player account via guild player transfer. ...
Naji: Please keep in mind that we may need some time to process such requests.
Player: guild deposit
Naji: You are not a member of a guild.
Player: guild player transfer
Naji: I am sorry but it seems you are currently not in any guild.
Player: guild transfer
Player: guild withdraw
Player: market
Naji: If you buy an item from the market, the required gold will be deducted from your bank account automatically. On the other hand, money you earn for selling items via the market will be added to your account. It's easy!
Player: rent
Naji: Renting a house has never been this easy. Simply make a bid for an auction on the house section of the official Tibia website. We will check immediately if you have enough money ...
Naji: Please keep in mind that the sum you have used to bid will be unavailable unless somebody places a higher bid. Once you have acquired a house the rent will be charged automatically from your bank account every month.
Player: transfer
Naji: Please tell me the amount of gold you would like to transfer.
Player: withdraw
Naji: Please tell me how much gold you would like to withdraw.
Player: bye / fartewell
Naji: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.