About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Nokmir

Transcript of Nokmir

tibiasecrets emblem

Nokmir

Transcript of Nokmir

Player: Hi
Nokmir: You are....kind of tall! Hello. What brings you here?
Player: Here
Nokmir: I guard the entrance to the northern part of the mine.
Player: Mine
Nokmir: It's a crystal mine. Nothing special, at least not for a dwarf.
Player: Dwarf
Nokmir: Yes, I'm a dwarf and you are standing in the crystal mines of Beregar.
Player: Beregar/city
Nokmir: Yes, these are the crystal mines of Beregar. The city itself is just above. Just go up the stairs south of here and you're almost there.
Player: Name
Nokmir: My name is Nokmir.
Player: Emperor Rehal
Nokmir: He's a good emperor but I doubt he is wise enough to see the truth behind that false accusation against me. If just someone would find out the truth about that whole mess.
Player: Grombur
Nokmir: Sooner or later, his drinking will get him into trouble. I promise.
Player: Frafnar
Nokmir: I try to stay away from him, he really annoys me with his 'I'm sooooo in love' chitchat.
Player: Xorlosh
Nokmir: He is a genius in mechanical issues. You find him south of here at the elevator.
Player: Beer
Nokmir: I don't drink beer at work anymore. It just causes trouble.
Player: Rerun
Nokmir: I heard that Emperor Rehal imprisoned him. I never thought that he would be able to do such a malicious act.
Player: Ring
Nokmir: I doubt Rerun will need it in prison.
Player: Help/mission
Nokmir: You've already helped me soooo much. I wouldn't dare bothering you again.
Player: What / Where
Nokmir: You are in the mines of Beregar. Made your way through the lava cave, huh? Not bad.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.