About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Norf

Transcript of Norf

tibiasecrets emblem

Norf

Transcript of Norf

Player: hi
Norf: Welcome, Pilgrim. How may I help you? Are you in need of healing.
Player: Pilgrim
Norf: I am here to provide one of the five blessings.
Player: blessings
Norf: There are five different blessings available in five sacred places. These blessings are: the spiritual shielding, the spark of the phoenix, the embrace of Tibia, the fire of the suns and the wisdom of solitude. ...
Norf: There are also two enhanced blessings for further reduction of experience loss.
Player: spiritual / shielding
Norf: Here in the whiteflower temple you may receive the blessing of spiritual shielding. But we must ask of you to sacrifice 20000 gold. Are you still interested?
Player: yes
Norf: You already possess this blessing.
Player: phoenix / spark
Norf: The spark of the phoenix is given by the dwarven priests of earth and fire in Kazordoon.
Player: embrace
Norf: The druids north of Carlin will provide you with the embrace of Tibia.
Player: suns / fire
Norf: You can ask for the blessing of the two suns in the suntower near Ab'Dendriel.
Player: solitude / wisdom
Norf: Talk to the hermit Eremo on the isle of Cormaya about this blessing.
Player: enhanced
Norf: It is said that one enhanced blessing, the 'heart of the mountain', has been lost in the icy wastes of Svargrond. Find a nomad far to the west of these barren lands, hiding in the cold there, slightly above ground. ...
Norf: It is also said that a mysterious djinn, bound to an existence of slavery, lies buried somewhere beneath the northern Tiquanda jungle. I cannot confirm whether this tale is true but if you find him, you shall also find the 'blood of the mountain'.
Player: help / heal
Norf: You aren't looking that bad. Sorry, I can't help you. But if you are looking for additional protection you should go on the pilgrimage of ashes.
Player: job
Norf: I am here to provide one of the five blessings.
Player: name
Norf: My name is Norf.
Player: time
Norf: Now, it is 8:28 am. Ask Gorn for a watch, if you need one.
Player: ashes
Norf: Whenever you receive a lethal wound, your vital force is damaged and there is a chance that you lose some of your equipment. With every single of the five blessings you have, this damage and chance of loss will be reduced.
Player: sacred places
Norf: Just ask in which of the five blessings you are interested in.
Player: shielding
Norf: Here in the whiteflower temple you may receive the blessing of spiritual shielding. But we must ask of you to sacrifice 20000 gold. Are you still interested?
Player: no
Norf: Ok. Suits me.
Player: shielding
Player: no
Player: bye / farewell
Norf: Good bye, Player!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.