About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Norma

Transcript of Norma

tibiasecrets emblem

Norma

Transcript of Norma

Player: hi
Norma: Welcome, welcome! Have a seat! If you like a drink or something to eat, just ask me for a trade!
Player: trade
Norma: Take all the time you need to decide what you want!
Player: name
Norma: Well, my name is Norma.
Player: Norma
Norma: I hate that name, it sounds so boring. Almost like 'normal'. I think I should change my name to something more exciting. Like... Marylin! Oh, what a glamorous sound!
Player: Marylin
Norma:
Player: job
Norma: I used to be a merchant, but being a barkeeper is so much more fun. It's been my dream since I was a little girl.
Player: merchant
Norma: To view the offers of a merchant, simply talk to him or her and ask for a trade. They will gladly show you their offers and also the things they buy from you.
Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / wares / buy
Norma: Oh, would you like something to eat or drink? Ask me for a trade to see my offers!
Player: drink
Norma: I serve the best drinks in town! What's it gonna be, lemonade? Wine? Milk? Beer? Just ask me for a trade!
Player: tibia
Norma: This is the world we live in, oh-oh-oh, and these are the hands we're given, oh-oh... oh, I'm sorry, I got carried away!
Player: al dee
Norma: Al Dee treats his customers friendly, but he's badmouthing them once he had a few beers.
Player: billy
Norma: He got lucky when Willie and him played a game of dice about who gets to farm on which side of the river. Ever since, Willie holds a grudge against him.
Player: willie
Norma: Hehe, that guy doesn't pretend to be anyone that he isn't. He is what he is - rude, but honest.
Player: cipfried
Norma: That monk with his holier-than-thou attitude hasn't anything against a good mug of wine now and then.
Player: Dallheim
Norma: If you listen to him, you could get the impression my little bar is the devil himself. He says he has more work now keeping drunken adventurers in than monsters out of the city. Such an exaggeration!
Player: dixi
Norma: She told me that she dreams of leaving this island to go on a big adventure.
Player: hyacinth
Norma: That's probably someone I'll never see in my bar.
Player: Lee'Delle
Norma: That girl thinks that she is soooo special and 'high society'. We used to be friends, but well, things change.
Player: lily
Norma: She loves cookies, but she should rather stick to her diet, honestly.
Player: loui
Norma: They tell me strange stories about him and some monsters in a hole. Weird!
Player: Paulie
Norma: That guy seriously needs some partying and a girlfriend.
Player: obi
Norma: I think it's rather strange that he lives here with his granddaughter. No one's ever seen the parents of Dixi.
Player: Santiago
Norma: I think that poor guy never gets a break from work. At least he never comes here.
Player: Seymour
Norma: What Seymour doesn't teach you is how much fun you can have here!
Player: The Oracle
Norma: The oracle is on the top floor of the academy. You should go there once you are level 8 to leave this island.
Player: tom
Norma: Oh shush! It's kinda disgusting when he walks in here with animal blood on his hands!
Player: Zerbrus
Norma: If you listen to him, you could get the impression my little bar is the devil himself. He says he has more work now keeping drunken adventurers in than monsters out of the city. Such an exaggeration!
Player: zirella
Norma: I invited her to my bar, but she refused. Oh well, it was worth a try!
Player: king
Norma: Oooh, I wouldn't dare gossiping about the king. He might have his spies here somewhere, you know.
Player: rookgaard
Norma: This island is so much more fun since I got that new job. Even the main continent can't be better!
Player: main
Norma: Well, the main continent is where you can go once you are level 8. Just talk to the oracle to find your destiny.
Player: destiny
Norma: The Island of Destiny can be reached via the oracle once you are level 8. This trip will help you choose your profession!
Player: profession
Norma: You will learn everything you need to know about professions once you get to the Island of Destiny.
Player: help / information
Norma: Well, the only help I could give you are some general hints. And a delicious drink along with it.
Player: hints
Norma: Use the shortcuts 'SHIFT' to look, 'CTRL' for use and 'ALT' for attack when clicking on an object or player.
Norma: If you already know where you want to go, click on the automap and your character will walk there automatically if the location is reachable and not too far away.
Norma: To open or close skills, battle or VIP list, click on the corresponding button to the right.
Norma: 'Capacity' restricts the amount of things you can carry with you. It raises with each level.
Norma: Always have a look on your health bar. If you see that you do not regenerate health points anymore, eat something.
Norma: Always eat as much food as possible. This way, you'll regenerate health points for a longer period of time.
Norma: After you have killed a monster, you have 10 seconds in which the corpse is not moveable and no one else but you can loot it.
Norma: Be careful when you approach three or more monsters because you only can block the attacks of two. In such a situation even a few rats can do severe damage or even kill you.
Norma: There are many ways to gather food. Many creatures drop food but you can also pick blueberries or bake your own bread. If you have a fishing rod and worms in your inventory, you can also try to catch a fish.
Norma: Baking bread is rather complex. First of all you need a scythe to harvest wheat. Then you use the wheat with a millstone to get flour. ...
Norma: This can be be used on water to get dough, which can be used on an oven to bake bread. Use milk instead of water to get cake dough.
Norma: Dying hurts! Better run away than risk your life. You are going to lose experience and skill points when you die.
Norma: When you switch to 'Offensive Fighting', you deal out more damage but you also get hurt more easily.
Norma: When you are on low health and need to run away from a monster, switch to 'Defensive Fighting' and the monster will hit you less severely.
Norma: Many creatures try to run away from you. Select 'Chase Opponent' to follow them.
Norma: The deeper you enter a dungeon, the more dangerous it will be. Approach every dungeon with utmost care or an unexpected creature might kill you. This will result in losing experience and skill points.
Norma: Due to the perspective, some objects in Tibia are not located at the spot they seem to appear (ladders, windows, lamps). Try clicking on the floor tile the object would lie on.
Norma: If you want to trade an item with another player, right-click on the item and select 'Trade with ...', then click on the player with whom you want to trade.
Norma: Stairs, ladders and dungeon entrances are marked as yellow dots on the automap.
Norma: You can get food by killing animals or monsters. You can also pick blueberries or bake your own bread. If you are too lazy or own too much money, you can also buy food.
Norma: Quest containers can be recognised easily. They don't open up regularly but display a message 'You have found ....'. They can only be opened once.
Norma: Better run away than risk to die. You'll lose experience and skill points each time you die.
Norma: You can form a party by right-clicking on a player and selecting 'Invite to Party'. The party leader can also enable 'Shared Experience' by right-clicking on him- or herself.
Norma: You can assign spells, the use of items, or random text to 'hotkeys'. You find them under 'Options'.
Norma: You can also follow other players. Just right-click on the player and select 'Follow'.
Norma: You can found a party with your friends by right-clicking on a player and selecting 'Invite to Party'. If you are invited to a party, right-click on yourself and select 'Join Party'.
Norma: Only found parties with people you trust. You can attack people in your party without getting a skull. This is helpful for training your skills, but can be abused to kill people without having to fear negative consequences.
Norma: The leader of a party has the option to distribute gathered experience among all players in the party. If you are the leader, right-click on yourself and select 'Enable Shared Experience'.
Norma: There is nothing more I can tell you. If you are still in need of some hints, I can repeat them for you.
Norma: If you don't know the meaning of an icon on the right side, move the mouse cursor on it and wait a moment.
Player: equipment
Norma: As an adventurer, you should always have at least a backpack, a rope, a shovel, a weapon, an armor and a shield.
Player: backpack / rope / shovel / weapon / armor / shield
Norma: No sorry, I'm out of that business. Please ask Obi or Lee'Delle if you need a weapon.
Player: honeycomb
Norma: Sometimes wasps carry stolen honeycombs.
Player: addon / outfit
Norma: Pretty, isn't it? I made it myself, but I could teach you how to do that if you like. What do you say?
Player: sewer
Norma: Ewww, I don't even want to think about the smell from the sewers right now!
Player: monsters
Norma: Ah, the monsters are far away. Let's party now!
Player: gold
Norma: Well, no gold, no deal. Earn gold by fighting monsters and picking up the things they carry. Sell it to merchants to make profit!
Player: citizen
Norma: Wanna gossip? Teehee! Just tell me the name of a citizen. You know, they start talking once they had some beer.
Player: cookies
Norma: Aww sorry, I'm out of cookies! Lily is my best customer.
Player: hat
Norma: Pretty, isn't it? I made it myself, but I could teach you how to do that if you like. What do you say?
Player: yes
Norma: Okay, here we go, listen closely! I need a few things... a basic hat of course, maybe a legion helmet would do. Then about 100 chicken feathers... and 50 honeycombs as glue. That's it, come back to me once you gathered it!!
Player: chicken feather
Norma: Sometimes, if you're lucky, a chicken has a loose feather which you can easily pick up after the chicken has died.
Player: honeycomb
Norma: Sometimes wasps carry stolen honeycombs.
Player: hat
Norma: Oh, you're back already? Do you have a legion helmet, 100 chicken feathers and 50 honeycombs?
Player: yes
Norma: Sorry, but that's not enough.
Player: rat
Norma: Are you calling me a rat?? Well thank you! Grr!
Player: dungeon
Norma: If you really want to talk about dungeons, visit Dallheim on the bridge near my bar.
Player: fishing
Norma: No sorry, I'm out of that business. Please ask Al Dee or Lee'Delle if you need equipment.
Player: potion
Norma: Sorry, I don't sell potions. You should visit Lily for that.
Player: how are you?
Norma: I've never been better! I love my new job!
Player: temple
Norma: The temple is a good place to visit if you're in urgent need for healing.
Player: shop
Norma: Shops are places where you go to buy and sell stuff, of course. Most citizens around here are merchants.
Player: time
Norma: It's about 12:26 pm. Time just flies, doesn't it?
Player: thank
Norma: Oh no, I have to thank YOU for being here!
Player: bye / farewell
Norma: Come back soon!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.