About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Oiriz

Transcript of Oiriz

tibiasecrets emblem

Oiriz

Transcript of Oiriz

Player: hi
Oiriz: Hi! How nice of you to visit my gem shop!
Player: kazordoon
Oiriz: Back home there was too much competition for an old dwarf like me. I prefer a peaceful life with enough time for my stuff.
Player: shop
Oiriz: It's a shame that I have to sell my precious gems to igno.. uhm customers who might not appreciate their value.
Player: sell / buy / offer / stuff / ware / equipment / goods
Oiriz: Well, I sell gems and goblets. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: goblets
Oiriz: Ah, our newest import! We have golden goblets, silver goblets and bronze goblets. All of them have space for a hand-written dedication.
Player: yalahar
Oiriz: This city has turned into an uncut diamond over the centuries. Perhaps one day someone will come and cut it.
Player: vampire
Oiriz: I heard they appreciate beauty, even though they are beasts.
Player: gems
Oiriz: You can buy and sell small diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds and amethysts or sell topazes.
Player: yalahari
Oiriz: They are as rare as the most valuable gems. Yet, I can't say they are as much in demand as jewels.
Player: name
Oiriz: I'm Oiriz Stonedigger.
Player: alchemist quarter
Oiriz: Plagues and destruction hold this quarter in a firm grip. Not many of the people who went there looking for treasures have ever returned.
Player: magician quarter
Oiriz: Well, it seems those magicians really messed things up.
Player: trade quarter
Oiriz: Humans come, humans go. Considering the shortness of a human's life span, I wouldn't bother much about a crime lord in this quarter.
Player: foreign quarter
Oiriz: They have quite rough attitudes in this quarter. You'll only earn respect if you fight for it...
Player: sunken quarter
Oiriz: This quarter is way too wet as that any dwarf with some self-esteem would care about.
Player: arena quarter
Oiriz: Those gladiators have an even worse temper than a drunken dwarf. And a drunken dwarf has quite a bad temper, I tell you.
Player: pearl
Oiriz: There are white and black pearls you can buy or sell, as well as giant green and brown pearls which you can sell.
Player: blood crystal
Oiriz: Haha, they are not meant to be owned by ordinary humans. Sorry, but no.
Player: cookies
Oiriz: I'm not a fan of sweets.
Player: factory quarter
Oiriz: I guess the technomancers back in Kazordoon would love all those machines.
Player: jewel
Oiriz: Currently you can purchase wedding rings, golden amulets, and ruby necklaces. We also buy gold ingots.
Player: job
Oiriz: Selling only the finest jewels!
Player: talon
Oiriz: We don't trade with them.
Player: trade
Oiriz: Here, take a look.
Player: bye
Oiriz: Good bye! Always remember where to buy the best gems and jewellery in the world!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.