About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Olrik

Transcript of Olrik

tibiasecrets emblem

Olrik

Transcript of Olrik

Player: hi / hello / ashari
Olrik: Greetings, Player. This is the post office. May I help you? Ask me for a trade if you want to buy something. I can also explain the mail system.
Player: buy / offer / stuff / goods / sell / equipment / ware
Olrik: I sell parcels and letters. Ask me for a trade if you're interested. I can also explain how the mail system works.
Player: kevin / postner
Olrik: He is the boss. There is always some boss, so I don't bother about that.
Player: postmasters guild
Olrik: Ah, they pay me and I do my work and that's it. Its some nice extra cash but I don't care much about that guild.
Player: join
Olrik: If you really think you have to join the postmasters guild, ask Kevin Postner at the headquarters.
Player: headquarter
Olrik: The postmasters guild headquarters are located south of the mountain known as the Big Old One, where the city of Kazordoon can be found.
Player: job
Olrik: I am a servant of the ambassador and running the post office. Ask me if you have questions about the Royal Tibia Mail System.
Player: name
Olrik: My name is Olrik.
Player: time
Olrik: It's 8:16 am.
Player: elves
Olrik: What a noble and graceful race.
Player: dwarfs
Olrik: Uhm, let's say I prefer the company of elves.
Player: carlin
Olrik: A city full of women, who surely have only ever known total whimps instead of real brave men like me, has some appeal.
Player: venore
Olrik: Those generous merchants are charming people. I am always looking forward to their visits.
Player: humans
Olrik: I feel so clumsy around those elves.
Player: troll
Olrik: What nasty creatures.
Player: cenath
Olrik: They are so wise and have a mystic aura around them.
Player: kuridai
Olrik: They are so diligent in the things they do and such awesome fighters!
Player: deraisim
Olrik: They are so familiar with the woods and move with unparalleled grace.
Player: abdaisim
Olrik: I look forward to meeting them one day.
Player: teshial
Olrik: I wonder where they have gone.
Player: ferumbras
Olrik: I heard he is dead, which is a good thing.
Player: crunor
Olrik: I honour all gods.
Player: tibianus
Olrik: He is our beloved ruler.
Player: roderick
Olrik: The ambassador is the best choice for this position of responsibility.
Player: excalibug
Olrik: Pardon?
Player: news
Olrik: We learn few important things about the tides of time here.
Player: magic
Olrik: You should talk to the elves about that.
Player: depot
Olrik: Each major city has at least one depot. Just step in front of one of the lockers and you can store items inside. Your mail will also arrive there. It doesn't matter which depot you stored it in - you can retrieve all your items from any depot in any city!
Player: trade
Olrik: Here. Don't forget that you need to buy a label too if you want to send a parcel. Always write the name of the receiver in the first line and make sure you entered it correctly.
Player: poetry
Olrik: Do you want to buy a poetry parchment for 60 gold?
Player: yes
Olrik: Here you are.
Player: special
Olrik: Oh, once you have tasted the elven bug milk you will never want to drink anything else again.
Player: mail / help / info / post
Olrik: With our mail system you can send letters and parcels to other Tibians. I can either explain how letters and parcels work or sell them to you if you ask me for a trade.
Player: receiver
Olrik: Well, the receiver - or addressee - is the person you want to send mail to. Always make sure to enter his or her name correctly.
Player: send
Olrik: Drag and drop a letter or a parcel on the blue mailbox to send it. However, you need to include the name of the receiver. If the sending fails, you most likely made a mistake.
Player: label
Olrik: If you want to buy a label, ask me for a trade. Or do you want me to explain how labels work?
Player: explain
Olrik: Including a label in your parcel is important. Imagine you want to send it to 'Ben' in Thais. Use the label - so that a form opens - and write 'Ben' in the first line. Check the spelling and put it in your parcel! ...
Olrik: Then drag your parcel on one of the blue mailboxes here to send it.
Player: letter
Olrik: If you want to buy a letter, ask me for a trade. Or do you want me to explain how letters work?
Olrik: With a letter you can send a message to another Tibian's depot. If you want to send it to 'Ben' in Thais, use the letter - so that a form opens - and write 'Ben' in the first line. Write your message below that. ...
Olrik: Then drag your letter on one of the blue mailboxes here to send it.
Player: parcel
Olrik: If you want to buy a parcel, ask me for a trade. Or do you want me to explain how parcels work?
Olrik: In a parcel you can send items to another Tibian's depot. Put your items into the parcel and also place a completed label with the name of the receiver inside. Then drag your parcel on one of the blue mailboxes here to send it.
Player: address
Olrik: The first line of the address on a label or letter is the name of the receiver. Make sure to enter the name correctly for the parcel to reach the desired destination.
Player: box
Olrik: Drag and drop a letter or a parcel on the blue mailbox to send it. However, you need to include the name of the receiver. If the sending fails, you most likely made a mistake.
Player: bye / farewell / asha thrazi
Olrik: Farewell, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.