About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Ormuhn

Transcript of Ormuhn

tibiasecrets emblem

Ormuhn

Transcript of Ormuhn

Player: hi / hello
Ormuhn: Be mourned pilgrim in flesh, Player. Looking for knight spells?
Player: ab'dendriel / elves / elfes
Ormuhn: Elves are nothing but feeble treehuggers.
Player: Akh
Ormuhn: As far as I know this is what you would call your body. Ask a priest for further information.
Player: Akh'rah Uthun
Ormuhn: You should discuss such topics with our priests. I don't care too much for these matters.
Player: ankrahmun
Ormuhn: This is the shelter of the mortal flock who listens to the teachings of our pharaoh.
Player: arena
Ormuhn: If you wish to test your mortal Akh you are at the right place.
Player: ascension
Ormuhn: Ascension is achieved in many steps. The first and most important step is unquestioning loyal service to our pharaoh.
Player: carlin / edron / thais / venore
Ormuhn: These cities are nests of corruption and lies. For those who know the treason of the false gods is almost tangible there.
Player: chosen
Ormuhn: I am one of the chosen. To become like me you have to serve the pharaoh and his temple faithfully.
Player: darama
Ormuhn: This continent will be the first to prosper under the guidance of our pharaoh.
Player: darashia
Ormuhn: The people there are not totally lost to the false gods yet. Who knows? They may be saved yet.
Player: false gods
Ormuhn: These greedy reapers of souls are the true scourge of poor mortals like you. Your living Akh makes you vulnerable for their attacks. Withstand them and you will get a chance to be raised to the exalted state of undeath.
Player: job
Ormuhn: I am the arena master. I supervise all challenges that take place in this arena and train true fighters.
Player: kazordoon / dwarves / dwarfs
Ormuhn: Dwarves are worthy warriors. Still their mortal Akh makes them prey to true death and so their lives are wasted.
Player: mortality
Ormuhn: Your curse of mortality can be lifted if you only prove youself worthy in the eyes of our pharaoh.
Player: mourn
Ormuhn: Living flesh is so ... pathetic.
Player: name
Ormuhn: I am called Ormuhn.
Player: oldpharaoh
Ormuhn: The pharaoh will know why he granted him a chance to ascend.
Player: palace
Ormuhn: The palace is guarded by the elite forces of the chosen.
Player: pharaoh
Ormuhn: The pharaoh, our mighty leader, is an unliving god.
Player: Rah
Ormuhn: That is your so-called soul. Ask a priest for further information.
Player: scarab
Ormuhn: Scarabs might be sacred, but they are also a challenge. If you are able to overcome one of them, its spirit will forgive you. The everlasting sand will grant him rebirth anyway.
Player: spell
Ormuhn: Sorry, I don't teach spells for your vocation.
Player: temple
Ormuhn: The temple takes care of your Uthun. In this arena we challenge your Akh.
Player: tibia
Ormuhn: Tibia is a place kept in the thrall of the greedy false gods. One day though our pharaoh will free Tibia and guide all of its people to ascension.
Player: time
Ormuhn: Time only matters to you while you are mortal. Another instrument in the hands of the false gods to fool us all.
Player: undead / undeath
Ormuhn: We are the chosen ones.
Player: uthun
Ormuhn: All the things you remember form your uthun. Ask a priest for further information.
Player: bye / farewell
Ormuhn: May enlightenment be your path, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.