About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Palomino

Transcript of Palomino

tibiasecrets emblem

Palomino

Transcript of Palomino

Player: hi / hello
Palomino: Salutations, Player! I guess you are here for the horses.
Player: rent
Palomino: Right now our horses are on the loose. As long as there are not enough horses chased back into the barn, there are no horses to rent.
Player: horse / job
Palomino: I can rent you a horse for a day or I can transport you with a coach.
Player: donkey
Palomino: Sorry, but the donkeys and the horses did not get along well with each other. So we sold all of the donkeys to the dwarfs.
Player: transport
Palomino: Right now our horses are on the loose. As long as not enough horses are chased back into the barn, the service is not running.
Player: minotaur
Palomino: Did you know that minotaurs ride giant bulls? It seems somewhat strange, like a human riding a cyclops.
Player: cyclops
Palomino: There is nothing big enough for a cyclops to ride.
Player: orc
Palomino: Orcs ride wolves and sometimes boars, and even spiders, as far as one can trust the rumour mill.
Player: Dwarf
Palomino: Most dwarfs don't like riding at all. Though I heard one of their heroes is riding a ram, they usually use horses and donkeys as beasts of burden. Given their size it is not astounding that they prefer the smaller donkeys over the horses.
Player: Venore
Palomino: Venore is the heart of trade and commerce. Not even Thais can rival Venore in that field.
Player: Thais
Palomino: The city is the centre of the known world. It is almost as if everything else is just built around it!
Player: Carlin
Palomino: Perhaps one day we will expand to Carlin. The women there will just love our ponies!
Player: Elves
Palomino: I heard the elves ride every animal that roams the woods. From wolves and bears to squirrels, the elves befriend and ride them all. Just amazing!
Player: Goblin
Palomino: As far as I know, the goblins ride all kinds of creepy things like lizards, centipedes, spiders and slugs. Most of those beasts can even walk on the ceilings of caverns and climb walls with ease!
Player: King
Palomino: If we could convince the king to use one of our coaches on his next visit to Venore, our business would get a fundamental boost!
Player: Mounts
Palomino: We loan mounts for a certain time. Those horses are easy to handle and loyal.
Player: Straw
Palomino: Be careful, the straw is highly inflammable.
Player: Coach
Palomino: We order our coaches from the dwarfs. They deliver high quality work that rarely breaks. Therefore we rarely have any delays. That is if there are no bandits, or monsters, or bad weather, or the horses are on the loose and such.
Player: bye
Palomino: Good bye!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.