About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Peggy

Transcript of Peggy

tibiasecrets emblem

Peggy

Transcript of Peggy

Player: hi / hello
Peggy: Hi there, Mogh. Furniture on sale!
Player: Charlotta
Peggy: Charlotta does a little more than just talk. People look up to her, people are listening to her. But there is really nothing that she is doing against these Venoreans.
Player: Chondur
Peggy: What are all of his rumoured powers good for when he is not using them to help us?
Player: cult
Peggy: If there are people that do something against the trade barons, they can't be that bad. By all accounts this cult is doing something, so it can't be that bad either.
Player: Eleonore
Peggy: Ms. Rich in her ivory tower does not even know that us ordinary people exist.
Player: Explorer Society
Peggy: Some sort of exclusive club for rich and bored people.
Player: Ferumbras
Peggy: His arrival would surely be bad enough for business to make the Venoreans leave. But in my opinion the cure would be worse than the plague.
Player: furniture
Peggy: Well, as you can see, I sell furniture. Ask me for a trade if you're interested to see my wares.
Player: governor
Peggy: He's only a puppet of the trade barons. He does their bidding. I wonder if he is aware of that.
Player: Isolde
Peggy: She can spare me with her friendliness. It won't make me forget that Thaians are an occupational force.
Player: job
Peggy: I am the local carpenter. I sell furniture, just ask me for a trade. Sometimes I accept special assignments.
Player: king
Peggy: The king's iron grip can be felt everywhere here. And the Venoreans are his right hand.
Player: liberty bay
Peggy: The name of the town has become a joke. I do not even have the liberty to buy and use the wood I want.
Player: wood
Peggy: All wood we are allowed to use has to be bought from the Venorean companies. To ensure quality, they say.
Player: loveless / theodore
Peggy: This man is like a disease that has afflicted our town. The symptoms of this disease can be seen and felt everywhere.
Player: offer / buy / goods / sell / equipment / stuff / ware
Peggy: Well, as you can see, I sell furniture. Ask me for a trade if you're interested to see my wares.
Player: Assignments
Peggy: Usually nothing exciting. Some special furniture or a peg leg now and then.
Player: peg leg
Peggy: Yeah, from time to time one of the old sea dogs needs a peg leg and mine are the best.
Player: pirate
Peggy: Is the enemy of your enemy your friend? Maybe.
Player: plantations
Peggy: I don't envy those poor souls that have to earn a living on the plantations.
Player: quara
Peggy: Quara were always a threat, but after the Venoreans arrived here the attacks became more frequent. A coincidence? I doubt it. Still it would be fun if one night the quara would get that Loveless guy and take him along.
Player: rum
Peggy: There is nothing like rum to bring fun and joy to a celebration.
Player: Raymond Striker
Peggy: I hope he will kick the butts of more trade barons.
Player: sugar
Peggy: Can you imagine how expensive sugar is in other places? Here it is worth almost nothing. What a mad world!
Player: thais
Peggy: Thais is a sleeping lion. But nowadays, the snakes already rule the kingdom.
Player: trade
Peggy: Have a look. Most furniture comes in handy kits. Just use them in your house to assemble the furniture. Do you want to see only a certain type of furniture?
Player: Tristan
Peggy: Another arrogant Thaian.
Player: venore
Peggy: Venore is the best example to demonstrate what can go wrong with human society. Greed and jealousy reign over that town and only wealth and influence are of importance.
Player: voodoo
Peggy: At least it is something that even the Venoreans are fearing. Funny to imagine how they would try to use their money against curses or vainly bribe a ghost.
Player: Wyrmslicer
Peggy: The lap dog of the governor...
Player: bye / farewell
Peggy: Good bye, Mogh.
Peggy: Good bye, Mogh.
Player: trade
Peggy: Have a look. Most furniture comes in handy kits. Just use them in your house to assemble the furniture. Do you want to see only a certain type of furniture?
Player: type
Peggy: I have beds, chairs, containers, decoration, flowers, instruments, pillows, pottery, statues, tapestries and tables. Which of those would you like to see?

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.