tibiasecrets emblem

Pydar

Transcript of Pydar

tibiasecrets emblem

Pydar

Transcript of Pydar

NPC: Pydar
Player: hi / hello
Pydar: Be greeted Player! I can smell the scent of a phoenix on you!
Player: gods/keeper/shepherd
Pydar: The ways of the gods are incomprehensible to mortals.
Player: life
Pydar: Life feeds on fire and ultimately fire will feed on life.
Player: army
Pydar: Our strong fortifications allow our armies to defend Kazordoon against any threat.
Player: ashes
Pydar: Whenever you receive a lethal wound, your vital force is damaged and there is a chance that you lose some of your equipment. With every single of the five blessings you have, this damage and chance of loss will be reduced.
Player: pilgrim
Pydar: I'm the head pyromancer of Kazordoon. I guess you are here for healing or looking for a blessing.
Player: ferumbras
Pydar: If he ever dares to enter Kazordoon, I will gladly dump him into the lava. The sacred flame shall bring justice upon him.
Player: nezil/bezil/equipment
Pydar: Bezil and Nezil are buying and selling equipment of all kinds.
Player: big old one
Pydar: This mountain is said to be the oldest in the world. It's the place where fire and earth meet and part at the same time.
Player: gold/money
Pydar: Gold has been given birth to by the great flame. So it's wise to give some back to the fire now and then.
Player: blessing
Pydar: There are five different blessings available in five sacred places. These blessings are: the spiritual shielding, the spark of the phoenix, the embrace of Tibia, the fire of the suns and the wisdom of solitude. ...
Pydar: There are also two enhanced blessings for further reduction of experience loss.
Player: fire/flame
Pydar: Unlike the gods, the elements don't use mortals as toys. A skilled mind can understand and even control them to some extent.
Player: citizen
Pydar: Many brave people are citizens of our town.
Player: duria
Pydar: She is the first knight of Kazordoon. She is responsible for teaching our young warriors how to handle an axe.
Player: durin
Pydar: Though we are through with the so-called gods, Durin, the first dwarf to acquire divine powers, is considered as protector of our race.
Player: elves
Pydar: They don't understand anything about the world.
Player: embrace
Pydar: The druids north of Carlin can provide you with the Embrace of Tibia.
Player: emperor/Kruzak
Pydar: Our emperor has his halls in the upper caves.
Player: enhanced
Pydar: It is said that one enhanced blessing, the 'heart of the mountain', has been lost in the icy wastes of Svargrond. Find a nomad far to the west of these barren lands, hiding in the cold there, slightly above ground. ...
Pydar: It is also said that a mysterious djinn, bound to an existence of slavery, lies buried somewhere beneath the northern Tiquanda jungle. I cannot confirm whether this tale is true but if you find him, you shall also find the 'blood of the mountain'.
Player: excalibug
Pydar: A weapon too powerful to be wielded by mortals. It has to be returned to the fire which gave birth to it.
Player: etzel
Pydar: Etzel is a true master of the elements. He is a role-model for our youngsters, jawoll.
Player: bye/farewell
Pydar: May the fire in your heart never die, Player!
Player: fight
Pydar: You should fight like fire, fearless and without mercy.
Player: fire devil
Pydar: They mock the great flame with their sheer existence. BLAST THEM ALL! Jawoll!
Player: fire of the suns
Pydar: Ask for the Fire of the Suns in the Suntower near Ab'Dendriel.
Player: general/motos
Pydar: He is the fiercest axe fighter of our times and a fine strategist.
Player: geomancer
Pydar: They are followers of the path of earth.
Player: gregor
Pydar: The leader of the Thaian knight guild is a man of few words.
Player: heal
Pydar: You aren't looking that bad. Sorry, I can't help you. But if you are looking for additional protection, you should go on the pilgrimage of ashes.
Player: maryza
Pydar: She and her husband are running the Jolly Axeman tavern.
Player: jimbin
Pydar: He and his wife are running the Jolly Axeman tavern.
Player: help
Pydar: I'm not here to help you. You have to help yourself.
Player: humans
Pydar: They took the place dwarfs used to hold in the world. They don't see that they are destined to fall just like we did.
Player: plant
Pydar: I don't care much about plants.
Player: kazordoon
Pydar: Our city was founded in ancient times. Abandoned by the gods we once fought for, we created a secure haven for our people.
Player: job
Pydar: I'm the head pyromancer of Kazordoon. I guess you are here for healing or looking for a blessing.
Player: tibia
Pydar: That's our world.
Player: kroox
Pydar: He's a smith. If you are looking for exquisite weapons and armor, just talk to him.
Player: poem
Pydar: Who are you to ask about an ancient secret of my kind? I won't tell you the poem.
Player: minotaurs
Pydar: Another pawn the gods do no longer care for, a discarded toy like all of the elder races.
Player: monsters
Pydar: May the great flame devour them all!
Player: quest/task/what do
Pydar: Ask around. There's a lot to do, jawoll.
Player: name
Pydar: My name is Pydar Firefist, Son of Fire from the Savage Axes.
Player: news
Pydar: I'm a busy man. I have no time for chitchat.
Player: orcs
Pydar: The arch enemy. We could have destroyed them long ago, but this would have meant doing the gods that betrayed us a favour.
Player: pyromancer
Pydar: We are the keepers and shepherds of the elemental force of fire.
Player: spiritual shielding
Pydar: You can receive the Spiritual Shielding in the Whiteflower Temple south of Thais.
Player: sacred places
Pydar: Just tell me in which of the five blessings you are interested.
Player: wisdom
Pydar: Talk to the hermit Eremo on the isle of Cormaya about this blessing.
Player: scent
Pydar: The phoenix seems to be fond of you! If you had a real phoenix egg with you, I could bless you with the Spark of the Phoenix for a smaller fee!
Player: time
Pydar: It's the fourth age of the yellow flame.
Player: technomancer
Pydar: Those heretics believe they have discovered a new elemental force they can control easily. These fools, they'll bring doom upon all of us!
Player: Uzgod
Pydar: Uzgod is a weaponsmith just like those in the old legends.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.