About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Rashid

Transcript of Rashid

tibiasecrets emblem

Rashid

Transcript of Rashid

Player: hi
Rashid: Ah, a customer! Be greeted, Player!
Player: customer / job
Rashid: I am a travelling trader. I don't buy everything, though. And not from everyone, for that matter.
Player: trade / sell / offer
Rashid: Of course, old friend. You can also browse only armor, legs, shields, helmets, boots, weapons, jewelry or miscellaneous stuff.
Player: armor / legs / shields / helmets / boots / weapons / jewelry / miscellaneous
Rashid: I currently buy these.
Player: stuff / equipment / ware / quality
Rashid: I only buy high quality wares from recognised traders around the world. Becoming such a trader might not be an easy mission though.
Player: buy
Rashid: I don't have anything that you can buy, I only take what my customers sell to me.
Player: port hope
Rashid: I like the settlement itself, but I don't set my foot into the jungle. Have you seen the size of these centipedes??
Player: ab'dendriel
Rashid: Elves... I don't really trust them. All this talk about nature and flowers and treehugging... I'm sure there's some wicked scheme behind all this.
Player: venore
Rashid: Although it's the flourishing trade centre of Tibia, I don't like going there. Too much competition for my taste.
Player: carlin
Rashid: I have to go to Carlin once in a while, since the queen wishes to see my exclusive wares in regular intervals.
Player: thais
Rashid: I feel uncomfortable and rather unsafe in Thais, so I don't really travel there.
Player: kazordoon
Rashid: I don't like being underground much. I also tend to get lost in these labyrinthine dwarven tunnels, so I rather avoid them.
Player: darashia
Rashid: It's not the real thing, but almost as good. The merchants there claim ridiculous prices, which is fine for my own business.
Player: ankrahmun
Rashid: My beloved hometown! Ah, the sweet scent of the desert sands, the perfect shape of the pyramids... stunningly beautiful.
Player: liberty bay
Rashid: When you avoid the slums, it's a really pretty city. Almost as pretty as the governor's daughter.
Player: svargrond
Rashid: I wish it was a little bit warmer there, but with a good mug of barbarian mead in your tummy everything gets a lot cosier.
Player: senja / folda / vega / greenshore / northport
Rashid: Um... I don't think so.
Player : king
Rashid: Kings, queens, emperors and kaliphs... everyone claims to be different and unique, but actually it's the same thing everywhere.
Player: time
Rashid: It's almost time to journey on.
Player: edron
Rashid: Ah yes, Edron! Such a lovely and quiet island! I usually make some nice business there.
Player: fibula
Rashid: Too few customers there, it's not worth the trip.
Player: cormaya
Rashid: Cormaya? Not a good place to make business, it's way too far and small.
Player: name
Rashid: I am Rashid, son of the desert.
Player: bye / farewell
Rashid: Farewell, Player, may the winds guide your way.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.