About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Redward

Transcript of Redward

tibiasecrets emblem

Redward

Transcript of Redward

Player: hi
Redward: Hi there. Welcome to my humble post office.
Player: job
Redward: Believe it or not, I'm the local post officer. Don't give me that look. It's a long story how I ended up with this job.
Player: name
Redward: You may call me Redward.
Player: yalahar
Redward: The city is kind of a melting pot when it comes to civilisations and races. Such a mixture becomes quickly explosive, though. This will turn out very interesting.
Player: yalahari
Redward: Quite an arrogant bunch if you ask me. But at least they allow almost everyone to settle here.
Player: vampire
Redward: I guess I don't look really appetising to them. Being a big red monster and all that has its advantages I guess.
Player: post
Redward: With our mail system you can send letters and parcels to other Tibians. I can either explain how letters and parcels work or sell them to you if you ask me for a trade.
Player: trade
Redward: Here. Don't forget that you need to buy a label too if you want to send a parcel. Always write the name of the receiver in the first line and make sure you entered it correctly.
Player: imp
Redward: Now, don't be nervous, I'm just your average next door imp.
Player: cookies
Redward: Have you seen my belly?? I'm on a diet. But thanks, kid.
Player: arena quarter
Redward: It's really a shame that it's no longer possible to watch humans slaughter each other for the amusement of the masses.
Player: sunken quarter
Redward: Too wet for my taste.
Player: factory quarter
Redward: Ahh, all that noise and the smoke and the smell and the whining of working humans - it must have been terrific.
Player: foreign quarter
Redward: Now those guys know how to party.
Player: magician quarter
Redward: Humans that tamper with magic - that must end up in something funny.
Player: evil
Redward: Ah well, sometimes I just can't help it. Then I must do something very evil, things like throwing around parcels who are labelled as fragile, and other stuff like that, you know?
Player: master
Redward: Oh well. My master was a dark wizard, not like Ferumbras, more the wannabe type ...
Redward: He was rather ambitious than competent, and he tended to blame me for all of his failures. Well, I have to admit I made fun of his mistakes quite often, and I might have spilled some of his spell ingredients now and then .. accidentally of course ...
Redward: Still, that's no reason to lock me into a bottle and throw me into the sea.
Player: story
Redward: To make a long story short: I left my master after a dispute, and after a long and perilous journey, I arrived at this city ...
Redward: I quit being evil and became a postman.
Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / ware / goods / equipment
Redward: I sell parcels and letters. Ask me for a trade if you're interested. I can also explain how the mail system works.
Player: bye / farewell
Redward: Bye for now, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.