Forums

Post has published by Haishen
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Player: hi
    Redward: Hi there. Welcome to my humble post office.
    Player: job
    Redward: Believe it or not, I’m the local post officer. Don’t give me that look. It’s a long story how I ended up with this job.
    Player: name
    Redward: You may call me Redward.
    Player: yalahar
    Redward: The city is kind of a melting pot when it comes to civilisations and races. Such a mixture becomes quickly explosive, though. This will turn out very interesting.
    Player: yalahari
    Redward: Quite an arrogant bunch if you ask me. But at least they allow almost everyone to settle here.
    Player: vampire
    Redward: I guess I don’t look really appetising to them. Being a big red monster and all that has its advantages I guess.
    Player: post
    Redward: With our mail system you can send letters and parcels to other Tibians. I can either explain how letters and parcels work or sell them to you if you ask me for a trade.
    Player: trade
    Redward: Here. Don’t forget that you need to buy a label too if you want to send a parcel. Always write the name of the receiver in the first line and make sure you entered it correctly.
    Player: imp
    Redward: Now, don’t be nervous, I’m just your average next door imp.
    Player: cookies
    Redward: Have you seen my belly?? I’m on a diet. But thanks, kid.
    Player: arena quarter
    Redward: It’s really a shame that it’s no longer possible to watch humans slaughter each other for the amusement of the masses.
    Player: sunken quarter
    Redward: Too wet for my taste.
    Player: factory quarter
    Redward: Ahh, all that noise and the smoke and the smell and the whining of working humans – it must have been terrific.
    Player: foreign quarter
    Redward: Now those guys know how to party.
    Player: magician quarter
    Redward: Humans that tamper with magic – that must end up in something funny.
    Player: evil
    Redward: Ah well, sometimes I just can’t help it. Then I must do something very evil, things like throwing around parcels who are labelled as fragile, and other stuff like that, you know?
    Player: master
    Redward: Oh well. My master was a dark wizard, not like Ferumbras, more the wannabe type …
    Redward: He was rather ambitious than competent, and he tended to blame me for all of his failures. Well, I have to admit I made fun of his mistakes quite often, and I might have spilled some of his spell ingredients now and then .. accidentally of course …
    Redward: Still, that’s no reason to lock me into a bottle and throw me into the sea.
    Player: story
    Redward: To make a long story short: I left my master after a dispute, and after a long and perilous journey, I arrived at this city …
    Redward: I quit being evil and became a postman.
    Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / ware / goods / equipment
    Redward: I sell parcels and letters. Ask me for a trade if you’re interested. I can also explain how the mail system works.
    Player: bye / farewell
    Redward: Bye for now, Player.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.