tibiasecrets emblem

Rehon

Transcript of Rehon

tibiasecrets emblem

Rehon

Transcript of Rehon

Player: hi / hello / hiho
Rehon: Hello, my friend.
Player: ab'dendriel / ankrahmun / carlin / thais / venore / darashia / svargrond / port hope / liberty bay / edron
Rehon: I have never visited one of your cities. Once you have seen Beregar, you don't need to go anywhere else.
Player: beregar
Rehon: Lovely, huh? The shady lights, the smell of iron and stone. Ahhh, it's time I got back there.
Player: bolfona
Rehon: Don't mess with her - you'll lose. I promise.
Player: bye
Rehon: Leave without me. I'll sneak out on my own.
Player: drog
Rehon: He's a drunkard but a good worker... at least when he's drunk.
Player: dwarf / expedition / member / other / rest
Rehon: I can't be completely sure, but I don't believe anyone else survived the troll attacks.
Player: frafnar
Rehon: Oh well, he's kind of..... strange, but basically he's alright. I heard he likes Bolfona .
Player: grombur
Rehon: He's on the right way to become the drunkard of the year.
Player: harog
Rehon: Hah! When you find out how he makes his money you'll laugh! He sells rotworm urine as rust remover and earns a fortune with it. Muahahahahaha!
Player: hero
Rehon: You're kiddin' me.... just get me out of here!
Player: job
Rehon: Me and my expedition party were supposed to find new crystal veins here in the old mine tunnels.
Player: knight
Rehon: All dwarfs know how to fight. There is no need to have a special vocation for that.
Player: name
Rehon: I'm Rehon, son of Rehal. Don't be afraid, I don't bite.
Player: nokmir
Rehon: He's a really good soul. Whenever you're in trouble Nokmir will help you. He covered up for me soooo many times when I was little.
Player: poem
Rehon: Get me out of here NOW!! And don't you dare to complain about the rhyme!
Player: rehal
Rehon: He's a wise emperor and a good father but I can't imagine being an emperor myself.
Player: rescue
Rehon: By the Gods, it's about time someone showed up to rescue me.
Player: spell
Rehon: Sorry, I don't teach spells for your vocation.
Player: spellbook
Rehon: Do I look like a sorcerer?
Player: tehlim
Rehon: Tehlim is alive?!? Well, at least he won't starve down in the tunnels. Hehehehe.
Player: tibia
Rehon: The stone we walk on, the air we breathe... or in this case, the rubbish and the stench that surrounds us.
Player: time
Rehon: It's time to leave this filthy place.
Player: troll
Rehon: I have never seen such well-trained trolls. I wonder if there is a conspiracy behind that.
Player: vocation
Rehon: I'd say I'm an explorer and adventurer. Always in trouble. Hehehehe.
Player: xorlosh
Rehon: He has a talent for repairing things. He wasn't trained in that but he has a feel for it instinctively, you know what I mean? I can't really explain how he does what he does.
Player: Yalahar
Rehon: Those Yalaharians are crazy. Good for nothing but trouble. I prefer to stay in Beregar.
Player: farewell
Rehon: Don't leave me to rot down here.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.