About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Rottin Wood

Transcript of Rottin Wood

tibiasecrets emblem

Rottin Wood

Transcript of Rottin Wood

Player: hi
Rottin Wood: Hunter's greeting! I assume you want something from me since you came all the way out here on your own. This is a dangerous place to be, I doubt that all my men will accept strangers like I do. You don't seem to have any problems with that, though.
Player: Name
Rottin Wood: My name is Rottin Wood, I'm the leader of this bunch - but hey, everyone knows that, right? Right.
Player: Job / Here
Rottin Wood: We are hunters. We are chasing our prey in the woods, ever watchful, ever deadly, evergreen.
Player: Hunters/Hunt
Rottin Wood: Aaaaah the thrill of the hunt. The wind in the forest making the trees talk to you. The glistening water of the rivers and lakes... you cannot get enough of it, can you? OUCH! Fir cone... again... I hate this... ah, nevermind.
Player: Tibia
Rottin Wood: Isn't it a beautiful world? Just look at this forest, aaah.
Player: H.L.
Rottin Wood: Well, he never tells anyone his real name. He always wears his old wedding ring, though. It has a small engraving, the letters 'H.' and 'L.'. So we simply call him H.L.
Player: Married/Men
Rottin Wood: Yes, we were all married once. In fact we still are. That's why we're here. ...
Personally, I don't see this as a kind of 'escape'. I think of all this as an... extended stag night. So now we are doing stag hunts, isn't this ironic? Aha ha ha... ha. Yeah maybe not.
Player: Rabbit
Rottin Wood: We are selling lucky charms. Actually each lucky charm is an ordinary rabbit's foot - with a special handcrafted ribbon of course, heh. Made by the guys, heh. The people in Thais are going crazy for those.
Player: Thais
Rottin Wood: I don't like the city. I sleep among trees out in the open.
Player: Carlin
Rottin Wood: Carlin? Never been there.
Player: Edron
Rottin Wood: Been there once, but that was a long time ago.
Player: King
Rottin Wood: I'm the king of the forest.
Player: Army
Rottin Wood: I command my own... army. And I'm proud to say that we are the... the strongest - hey, hey you there, are you taking a nap?! You're on sentry duty! Quit fooling around and start your shift!
Player: Time
Rottin Wood: Judging by the position of the sun, the wind in the trees, the slightly glistening dew on the moss and my watch - it is about 2:38 am.
Player: Excalibug
Rottin Wood: What? That old legend? If you want legends, you should join us - unfortunately it isn't possible for you to join us. In fact, no one can, heh.
Player: Tibianus
Rottin Wood: Yeah, well. I'm the king of the forest - what about that, eh?
Player: Mission
Rottin Wood: Hey there, well no new missions from Rottin Wood and his men today - but you can still help us with some tasks.
Player: News
Rottin Wood: Some random fool came here and started getting on everyone's nerves. Oh wait, you're HERE. Hmph.
Player: Task
Rottin Wood: Alright of course. You can help us getting even more lucky charms. There are also some repairs to be made around the camp. For now these are the only tasks we can offer.
Player: Lucky Charms
Rottin Wood: Are you ready to get more lucky charms? You know, if we won't get our hands on new charms in time, we will surely have to starve... during the autumn. That would be a hard time for all of us. So... you in once again?
Player: Repair
Rottin Wood: Welcome back, did you repair all the broken structures?
Player: No
Rottin Wood: If you don't want to do this - I have no problem with that. But my comrades... well if they are getting a cold, have fun getting out of the woods in one piece.
Player: Lucky Charms
Rottin Wood: Are you ready to get more lucky charms? You know, if we won't get our hands on new charms in time, we will surely have to starve... during the autumn. That would be a hard time for all of us. So... you in once again?
Player: No
Rottin Wood: Hey, I like rabbits too, alright? And I doubt anyone would even notice if you would just take a wooden spoon and put some wool on it with the ribbon. But the people want it - and we need the money. So, no pain, no gain, my friend.
Player: Join
Rottin Wood: Not possible. You cannot - in fact no one can - join us. Not anymore. ...
No, not even if you were to marry... seriously, why would you do that? Just to join us? Then why marry in the first place? Anyway, we stopped acquiring members a long time ago.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.