About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Samir

Transcript of Samir

tibiasecrets emblem

Samir

Transcript of Samir

Player: hi
Samir: Hmm. Good day, Player. What do you want from an old man?
Player: want / job
Samir: I don't have a job anymore. Long time ago, I used to be an assassin... but that is a dark chapter of my past. Nowadays I'm a simple hermit.
Player: assassin
Samir: It is true - I once made a living from... well, putting people away who made others feel uncomfortable. It is not an easy life.
Player: hermit
Samir: That is the life I chose now. My sins can't be made undone, but my life in solitude is my self-imposed punishment.
Player: life
Samir: You would not want to lead such a life, believe me. And I simply refuse to take anyone as my apprentice anymore.
Player: apprentice
Samir: No way. I am old and weary. If you really want to throw your life away and become an assassin, go bother Atrad, Vescu or Erayo and try not to get killed.
Player: Atrad
Samir: You got Atrad's katana? Impressive. That probably wasn't an easy task. Don't hurt yourself with it, kid.
Player: Vescu
Samir: Interesting. So you managed to talk an assassin outfit out of Vescu? Doesn't surprise me... that fool is easily manipulated.
Player: Erayo
Samir: You were able to sneak into Erayo's house? Hehe, that must have startled him.
Player: name
Samir: I never speak my name in front of others. I believe that doing so gives other people power over you.
Player: beggar
Samir: Don't insult me, Player. I have never begged for anything in my life, nor do I ask for alms.
Player: alms
Samir: I don't need that.
Player: forbidden
Samir: These islands are cursed. No captain will bring you there on his own free will, that's for sure.
Player: sin
Samir: Regret your own sins before you judge others.
Player: tiquanda
Samir: All this bustle in the jungle makes me nervous.
Player: Samir
Samir: Right. But it's not me who said that.
Player: bye
Samir: Always watch your back, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.