About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Santa Claus

Transcript of Santa Claus

tibiasecrets emblem

Santa Claus

Transcript of Santa Claus

Player: hi / hello
Santa Claus: Merry Christmas, little Player!
Player: name / job
Santa Claus: Ho ho ho! You don't know Santa Claus? Never mind. You may ask me for a present.
Player: present
Santa Claus: Here is your present! Enjoy!
Player: present
Santa Claus: You already got your present! Don't be greedy!
Player: thank you
Santa Claus: Oh - you absolutely deserve it! You've behaved really well this year. Almost no bad things about you in my book!
Santa Claus: Thank you too, little Player, for coming to see me this year.
Santa Claus: Keep up this friendliness and politeness and we shall see about a really cool present next year!
Santa Claus: May the coming year be full of joy, happiness and love for you! You don't always have to be on the tough side, you know.
Santa Claus: Oh, little Player, watching you from above always makes my heart smile. I'll be looking forward to seeing you next Christmas!
Santa Claus: Yes, you should thank me! I ignored that evil thing you did last year and gave you a present anyway. You know what I mean.
Santa Claus: You had a few hard times last year, I know. Considering all that you did well and I'm proud of you.
Santa Claus: Your good and bad deeds are pretty balanced. If you try and lean more towards the good side, I'll consider giving you a really nice present next year!
Santa Claus: You're one of my favourite children, little Player. But pssht, don't tell the others! I love all of you, of course.
Santa Claus: You've been so good during the last year that I was almost tempted to give you a Ferumbras' hat. But I didn't want to make the other children jealous.
Player: bye / farewell
Santa Claus: Farewell, Player!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.