About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Shoddy Beggar

Transcript of Shoddy Beggar

tibiasecrets emblem

Shoddy Beggar

Transcript of Shoddy Beggar

Player: hi / hello
Shoddy Beggar: What do you want? Listen to the old madman? If you have nothing to spare, leave me alone.
Player: army
Shoddy Beggar: Soldiers... learning ways to fight monsters instead of fighting to learn the way to the root of all this evil.
Player: Edron
Shoddy Beggar: I thought this was the city of knowledge, arts and exploration. Instead I found this academy full of... *mumbles*
Player: Excalibug
Shoddy Beggar: I heard about the legend, but I don't know how much of it is actually true.
Player: job
Shoddy Beggar: Are you kidding me? Do I look like a... well, we'd better change the topic.
Player: King / Tibianus
Shoddy Beggar: Tibianus? What is a king measured against a scientist? What is wealth measured against wisdom?
Player: name
Shoddy Beggar: My name is... not of your concern.
Player: news / rumors / rumours
Shoddy Beggar: Every day is the same in the streets.
Player: Sea
Shoddy Beggar: Ah, the sea of light... we are surrounded by it. It holds the secrets of our very existence, the meaning of - ah you wouldn't even understand.
Player: Spectulus / astronomer
Shoddy Beggar: Pah, he thinks he knows what holds the world together - in fact he's just as clueless as the rest of the academy. *mumbles*
Player: Tibia
Shoddy Beggar: It is but one world in an endless sea of light.
Player: time
Shoddy Beggar: Must be about 12:43 am.
Player: mission / quest / spare
Shoddy Beggar: Hmm, if you can spare one gold... we can talk. What do you say?
Player: yes
Shoddy Beggar: Very kind indeed. Maybe you are not such a bad guy after all. Maybe I can even give it back to you one day... you know I was not always like that *mumbles*.
Player: yes
Shoddy Beggar: Is that all you have? That would be less than I have... *mumbles*
Player: no
Shoddy Beggar: Mean, heartless... go and leave me be.
Player: bye
Shoddy Beggar: Yes, whatever.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.