About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Siestaar

Transcript of Siestaar

tibiasecrets emblem

Siestaar

Transcript of Siestaar

Player: hi
Siestaar: Greetings, Bosst. How can I be of help? Some Bank business?
Player: bye
Siestaar: Sweet dreams.
Player: demon
Siestaar: They are only one of the opponents the true believers have to fight. Often it is harder to fight the own inner demons though. It we fail on one front or the other we are doomed. ...
Siestaar: Only with the guidance of the gods can we prevail.
Player: advanced
Siestaar: Your bank account will be used automatically when you want to rent a house or place an offer on an item on the market. Let me know if you want to know about how either one works.
Player: guild
Siestaar: You can transfer money from your account to the account of a guild via player guild transfer. If you are a member of a guild, you can deposit money on its account via guild deposit. ...
Siestaar: If you are leader or vice leader of a guild, you can also withdraw gold from your guild account via guild withdraw or use a guild transfer to transfer money from your guild to another guild. ...
Siestaar: As a leader or vice leader of a guild you can also transfer money from your guild account to a player account via guild player transfer. ...
Siestaar: Please keep in mind that we may need some time to process such requests.
Player: bank
Siestaar: We can change money for you. You can also access your bank account or your guild account options.
Player: bank account
Siestaar: Every Tibian has one. The big advantage is that you can access your money in every branch of the Tibian Bank! ...
Siestaar: Would you like to know more about the basic functions of your bank account, the advanced functions, or are you already bored, perhaps?
Player: basic
Siestaar: You can check the balance of your bank account, deposit money or withdraw it. You can also transfer money to other characters, provided that they have a vocation and are not on Dawnport.
Player: bored
Siestaar: Okay okay, no need to be rude! It seems you already know everything.
Player: buy/sell
Siestaar: We can change money for you. You can also access your bank account or your guild account options.
Player: transfer
Siestaar: Please tell me the amount of gold you would like to transfer.
Player: change
Siestaar: There are three different coin types in Tibia: 100 gold coins equal 1 platinum coin, 100 platinum coins equal 1 crystal coin. So if you'd like to change 100 gold into 1 platinum, simply say 'change gold' and then '1 platinum'.
Player: deposit
Siestaar: You don't have any gold with you.
Player: do you have/money
Player: dream
Siestaar: My dreams ... well, they haven't been pleasant for a long time. So little has changed to me at all. The dreams here are more lively and you almost never forgot what you dreamed last night.
Player: excalibug
Siestaar: Certainly a holy weapon indeed.
Player: failure
Siestaar: When fighting evil, dangers are manifold. I gave in to the temptation to read just one more page with dark knowledge, just one more forbidden book to better understand the workings of the enemy. ...
Siestaar: It was that by fighting the enemy I almost became the enemy. Praised be the gods that my shortcomings were discovered in time and that a cruel fate could be prevented. ...
Siestaar: After ... a while, I was released from the dungeons in custody of other inquisitors. I did my best to show my dedication to the cause, and proved that I had abandoned my quest for forbidden knowledge. ...
Siestaar: After years of meek service to the inquisition and the churches, I was given this chance to redeem myself.
Player: guild transfer
Siestaar: I am sorry but it seems you are currently not in any guild.
Player: henricus
Siestaar: He is a wise leader, and my continued survival is only granted by his generosity and trust in the soul of humans to find the light even in its darkest hour.
Siestaar: I failed the inquisition once, but I will do my service here as a deserved punishment for my failure. I will die here in service of the inquisition or I will return if pardoned when I have proven my sincerity to make up for my failure.
Player: isle
Siestaar: A place of malice and evil. A testament of what our world would become if the demons should prevail. It also shows our fight is progressing. The demons can be beaten by those true to the gods.
Player: job
Siestaar: I'm responsible for running the bank here.
Player: market
Siestaar: If you buy an item from the market, the required gold will be deducted from your bank account automatically. On the other hand, money you earn for selling items via the market will be added to your account. It's easy!
Player: name
Siestaar: Siestaar, at your service.
Player: siestaar
Siestaar: No need to make fun of my name.
Player: rent
Siestaar: Renting a house has never been this easy. Simply make a bid for an auction on the house section of the official Tibia website. We will check immediately if you have enough money ...
Siestaar: Please keep in mind that the sum you have used to bid will be unavailable unless somebody places a higher bid. Once you have acquired a house the rent will be charged automatically from your bank account every month.
Player: with
Siestaar: Please tell me how much gold you would like to withdraw.
Siestaar: Sweet dreams.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.