About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Sigurd

Transcript of Sigurd

tibiasecrets emblem

Sigurd

Transcript of Sigurd

Player: Hi
Sigurd: Welcome to the magic store, Zaajebustor! Ask me for a trade if you need something.
Player: Trade
Sigurd: Of course, just browse through my wares. Or do you want to look only at potions, wands or runes?
Player: Wands/Runes(after writing trade)
Sigurd: Have a look! You can also look at potions or runes.
Player: Name
Sigurd: I'm Sigurd Fireworker, brother to Etzel Fireworker, son of Fire of the Molten Rocks.
Player: Job
Sigurd: I help my brother handling his little magic store so he can focus on studying spells.
Player: Animate dead rune / energy bomb rune / poison bomb rune
Sigurd: Sorry, but runes of this type can't be purchased here.
Player: Wands
Sigurd: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different wands, would you like to hear about them?
Player: Rune / Sell
Sigurd: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see all of my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: No
Sigurd: Maybe another time.
Player: Bomb rune
Sigurd: I can offer you fire bomb runes.
Player: Fluid
Sigurd: Sorry, we removed the old life and mana fluids from our assortment. However, we offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes, just ask me for a trade.
Player: Rod
Sigurd: In case you'd like a free snakebite rod, just ask me for one. Or would you like to hear about rods in general?
Player: Poem
Sigurd: Go ask my brother.
Player: Potions
Sigurd: We offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes: normal, strong, great and ultimate. Ask me for a trade to see my offers.
Player: Runes
Sigurd: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see all of my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: Time
Sigurd: It's 3:32 am right now.
Player: Vial
Sigurd: Well, you could ask me for a trade to deposit your flasks, but you can also do it old style. I will pay you 5 gold for every empty vial and potion flask. Ok?
Player: No
Sigurd: Hmm, but please keep Tibia litter free.
Player: Sudden death rune
Sigurd: Yes, those runes are in my assortment. Ask me for a trade to have a look.
Player: Bye/Farewell
Sigurd: Good bye. Come back soon.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.