Forums

Post has published by Haishen
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Player: hi
    Soilance: Hi, Player. I assume you are here for a good old trade.
    Player: trade
    Soilance: Of course, take a look at the great food I sell.
    Player: rotworm
    Soilance: They are .. uhm just there to get rid of the garbage. Don’t pay them any attention.
    Player: meat
    Soilance: I .. import that meat from several sources which I cannot reveal for the safety of my small profit.
    Player: yalahar
    Soilance: The city has some severe problems. Thanks to me the supply of meat is a smaller problem, though.
    Player: yalahari
    Soilance: I haven’t even seen one in my life.
    Player: palimuth
    Soilance: He should care more about the city instead of harassing innocent traders like me.
    Player: food
    Soilance: I offer ham or meat. If you’d like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
    Player: alchemist quarter
    Soilance: They shouldn’t allow anyone to go there at all. If they do, they risk the spreading of the plague in the rest of the city.
    Player: trade quarter
    Soilance: I have an agreement with Mr. West which provides that I supply his people with meat.
    Player: sunken quarter
    Soilance: They used to fish there a lot, but fish seems to become quite rare lately. Luckily, I provide the city with delicious meat!
    Player: magician quarter
    Soilance: I heard nothing good about this quarter.
    Player: foreign quarter
    Soilance: Those barbaric monsters have no taste at all.
    Player: trade quarter
    Soilance: I have an agreement with Mr. West which provides that I supply his people with meat.
    Player: ware / buy / sell / offer / stuff / goods
    Soilance: I offer ham or meat. If you’d like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
    Player: vampire
    Soilance: They are rather scary. I wish those attacks would stop.
    Player: arena quarter
    Soilance: The creatures in the arena are lean and their meat tastes stale. Nothing like the meat I’m selling!
    Player: blood crystal
    Soilance: No, haven’t heard about that.
    Player: cookies
    Soilance: No, I don’t sell cookies. And I don’t want to buy any either. This is a MEAT store!
    Player: factory quarter
    Soilance: The people there are way too poor to buy anything, so they better stay away from my store.
    Player: job
    Soilance: I supply this part of the city with meat.
    Player: farewell / bye
    Soilance: You’ll come back when you are hungry enough.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.