About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Soilance

Transcript of Soilance

tibiasecrets emblem

Soilance

Transcript of Soilance

Player: hi
Soilance: Hi, Player. I assume you are here for a good old trade.
Player: trade
Soilance: Of course, take a look at the great food I sell.
Player: rotworm
Soilance: They are .. uhm just there to get rid of the garbage. Don't pay them any attention.
Player: meat
Soilance: I .. import that meat from several sources which I cannot reveal for the safety of my small profit.
Player: yalahar
Soilance: The city has some severe problems. Thanks to me the supply of meat is a smaller problem, though.
Player: yalahari
Soilance: I haven't even seen one in my life.
Player: palimuth
Soilance: He should care more about the city instead of harassing innocent traders like me.
Player: food
Soilance: I offer ham or meat. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: alchemist quarter
Soilance: They shouldn't allow anyone to go there at all. If they do, they risk the spreading of the plague in the rest of the city.
Player: trade quarter
Soilance: I have an agreement with Mr. West which provides that I supply his people with meat.
Player: sunken quarter
Soilance: They used to fish there a lot, but fish seems to become quite rare lately. Luckily, I provide the city with delicious meat!
Player: magician quarter
Soilance: I heard nothing good about this quarter.
Player: foreign quarter
Soilance: Those barbaric monsters have no taste at all.
Player: trade quarter
Soilance: I have an agreement with Mr. West which provides that I supply his people with meat.
Player: ware / buy / sell / offer / stuff / goods
Soilance: I offer ham or meat. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: vampire
Soilance: They are rather scary. I wish those attacks would stop.
Player: arena quarter
Soilance: The creatures in the arena are lean and their meat tastes stale. Nothing like the meat I'm selling!
Player: blood crystal
Soilance: No, haven't heard about that.
Player: cookies
Soilance: No, I don't sell cookies. And I don't want to buy any either. This is a MEAT store!
Player: factory quarter
Soilance: The people there are way too poor to buy anything, so they better stay away from my store.
Player: job
Soilance: I supply this part of the city with meat.
Player: farewell / bye
Soilance: You'll come back when you are hungry enough.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.