About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Tamoril

Transcript of Tamoril

tibiasecrets emblem

Tamoril

Transcript of Tamoril

Player: hi
Tamoril: Another pesky mortal who believes his gold outweighs his nutrition value.
Player: job
Tamoril: I share some of my eternal knowledge of spells with you humans ... for a price of course. You should be grateful.
Player: name
Tamoril: My real name is not pronounceable for a human.
Player: mortal / human
Tamoril: You puny mortals are an annoyance. However, the little magic your simple minds are able to comprehend earns me enough money not to kill you.
Player: gold / money
Tamoril: I share some of my eternal knowledge of spells with you humans ... for a price of course. You should be grateful.
Player: yalahar
Tamoril: The city is dying. It is mortal just like you and for this reason, it is insignificant. I will still be around when this city is long forgotten.
Player: dragon
Tamoril: Dragons are the most powerful creatures of the world. Every year, we gain more and more power. ...
Tamoril: Hardly anyone of us dies of old age. Instead we find death by diseases brought to our race by you mortal pests, and countless of my younger brethren and sisters have been slaughtered by humans. ...
Tamoril: Expect little from me mortal. And even for that little, you will have to pay dearly.
Player: magic
Tamoril: What you call magic is only a pale shadow of real magic. The more you try, the more magic will retreat from you. ...
Tamoril: To us dragons magic comes natural. It is a part of us, and not a tool we have to learn to control like you do.
Player: Spells
Tamoril: I can teach you rune spells and instant spells. What kind of spell do you wish to learn? You can also tell me for which level you would like to learn a spell, if you prefer that.
Player: yalahari
Tamoril: They are strange beings at best. If I had any interest in mortals, I might be curious. Regardless of what they claim, they smell of mortality.
Player: alchemist quarter
Tamoril: I'm not surprised about the things that happened there. Humans are unable to handle the higher forces.
Player: magician quarter
Tamoril: Another bunch of humans who dabbles in the arcane arts to become godlike beings.
Player: alchemist quarter
Tamoril: I'm not surprised about the things that happened there. Humans are unable to handle the higher forces.
Player: factory quarter
Tamoril: You humans are unable to live on your own. You rely on your little tools and protection. Your sheer inferiority makes me sick.
Player: sunken quarter
Tamoril: That was only the beginning. I will be there when everything comes to an end.
Player: foreign quarter
Tamoril: A museum of races who will sooner or later be wiped out.
Player: arena quarter
Tamoril: Sometimes I fly there for some exercise.
Player: trade quarter
Tamoril: I'm not interested in your human quarrels.
Player: gods / banor
Tamoril: Gods are of no use for us dragons. One day, a dragon will become old and powerful enough to destroy all gods. Fear that day mortal, from then on the age of the dragons will have begun.
Player: animate dead
Tamoril: Do you want to learn the spell 'Animate Dead Rune' for 1200 gold?
Player: no / yes
Tamoril: Then not.
Tamoril: Here you are. Look in your spellbook for the pronunciation of this spell.
Player: blood crystal
Tamoril: If I had one, I'd surely add it to my treasure and not give it to you.
Player: trade
Tamoril: I usually prefer to plunder instead of a fair trade. However, I have enough gold and could use some more shiny valuables.
Player: bye
Tamoril: Come back if you dare, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.