About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Tehlim

Transcript of Tehlim

tibiasecrets emblem

Tehlim

Transcript of Tehlim

Player: hi / hello
Tehlim: Hello. I'm so glad someone has found me. Did you meet THEM?!
Player: ab'dendriel / carlin / venore / thais / darama / darashia / folda / vega / senja / ice islands
Tehlim: The only place I know is Beregar. My home.
Player: alone / other
Tehlim: The other members of the expedition have either been killed or imprisoned by the trolls.
Player: attack / they / them
Tehlim: We were attacked by some sort of assassin trolls or something. They came over us like a storm and in the blink of an eye it was over... everyone was either killed or captured.
Player: beer
Tehlim: I could do with one right now.
Player: buy / sell
Tehlim: What kind of rescue party are you?! I neither have wares to sell nor do I want to buy something.
Player: captain
Tehlim: Ships have captains. Dwarfs usually don't have ships so we don't have captains. Smart, huh?
Player: dwarf
Tehlim: I won't tell you the secret of our success. No!
Player: fish / water / ship
Tehlim: I hate ships! I hate water! I hate fish! So let's talk about something different.
Player: food / meal / inventions / inventors
Tehlim: I am famous for having invented the most amazing meal ever known to dwarven kind! I call it 'hangman's relish'. I am not going to tell you the recipe, buuuut it contains lots of brown ale, special mushrooms and ground soapstone. Delicious!
Player: job / work
Tehlim: I'm the cook for the expedition party. The only one who didn't get cought by those.... those MONSTERS.
Player: kazordoon
Tehlim: Uhh yes, I heard the stories about the lost tribe. Really interesting. There are rumours that they used these old tunnels around here when they left Beregar.
Player: mine
Tehlim: This part of the mine was abandoned a long time ago. There are no crystals left. The expedition had the task to check for new veins of crystal... but before we could find one, THEY found us.
Player: mission / quest
Tehlim: I have nothing more for you to do. You could keep me company, if you wanted to. We could cook something, play a game or.... mock some trolls. Hrhrhrhrhr.
Player: name
Tehlim: They call me Tehlim Madtreat. I can make a meal from almost anything.
Player: Rehal
Tehlim: His son Rehon was with us. I don't know if he survived the troll attack.
Player: Rehon
Tehlim: You have to search the area for him. If he's still alive then rescue him... if not... you'll have to be the one to tell his father. I'm sorry.
Player: technomancer
Tehlim: Ahhh, forget technomancers, pyromancers are way better. Never seen one, huh? Figures. They are kind of shy.
Player: tibia
Tehlim: Beregar is our world. We don't want to be drawn in to any of your kind's conflicts.
Player: troll
Tehlim: Their hideout must be somewhere in the ore wagon tunnels. If you want to help me find Rehon and the others just ask me for a mission.
Player: what
Tehlim: The expedition had the task to check for new veins of crystal....but before we could find one, THEY found us. Those trolls are.... different.
Player: yalahar
Tehlim: Wasn't that destroyed ages ago? Whatever, it makes no difference to me.
Player: bye / farewell
Tehlim: See you soon, right?

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.