About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Tereban

Transcript of Tereban

tibiasecrets emblem

Tereban

Transcript of Tereban

Player: hi
Tereban: Greetings, friend. Good you are showing up.
Player: showing up / job
Tereban: My family owns some land here as well as two ships. I have overseers for that though. This allows me to spend my time reading and dabbling in poetry. ...
Tereban: But considering the circumstances right now, I'm just a troubled father with a mission too hard to accomplish for me.
Player: father
Tereban: My sons are quite independent. Even though I had preferred that they stayed at home longer, they decided to leave to make their careers in the great guilds. ...
Tereban: It was probably only for their best to start their training at an early age, but I miss them badly. I am sure they will become something great in their vocations, but I have always been proud of them anyway.
Player: mission
Tereban: Thank you for your help!
Player: poetry
Tereban: I'm not good enough to find a publisher but it is still fun to write poems for myself.
Player: poems
Tereban: I like to keep my poems private.
Player: name
Tereban: My name is Tereban.
Player: city
Tereban: I am a bit reclusive and not much of a socializer. I appreciate the availability of goods and services though.
Player: son
Tereban: My sons are quite independent. Even though I had preferred that they stayed at home longer, they decided to leave to make their careers in the great guilds. ...
Tereban: It was probably only for their best to start their training at an early age, but I miss them badly. I am sure they will become something great in their vocations, but I have always been proud of them anyway.
Player: druid
Tereban: My son Vestus trains to become a druid. He has a kind heart and great love for animals and nature, so it's probably just .. uhm natural for him to become one. ...
Tereban: He was always somewhat of a loner but as far as I heard he found quite a lot of like-minded friends among the other students and is quite happy.
Player: sorcerer
Tereban: Melvin has always been as curious as his mother. He shared her and my love for books but did neither like travels nor poetry. ...
Tereban: He is so analytic and inquisitive. I have to admit there are times I cannot follow what he is talking about. He will become a great sorcerer.
Player: paladin
Tereban: Yelloran loved hunting already as a kid. He had a keen eye and quickly discarded what he called 'kid bows' to try out the real ones. ...
Tereban: His first bow was almost twice as big as him and he hardly had the strength to pull its string at first. But that changed soon enough and now I hear he is one of the best marksmen in his class.
Player: knight
Tereban: My son Tereman has always loved stories about brave knights rescuing beautiful princesses. Of all my sons he is probably the bravest, so it suits him well to become a knight. ...
Tereban: He has always been so dedicated to become a great knight one day, I sometimes had to stop him so he would get some needed rest.
Player: sinew
Tereban: Your bravery earned us this excellent sinew.
Player: wood
Tereban: The wood you have found is just what we needed
Player: cloth
Tereban: Thanks to your efforts we have a suitable piece of spectral cloth.
Player: silk
Tereban: The silk you have brought me is exquisite indeed.
Player: crystal
Tereban: The crystal you have found is absolutely flawless. You did a great job indeed.
Player: root
Tereban: It is even recognisable for me that the root you gave me is filled with magic.
Player: iron
Tereban: The iron that you've found will make an ideal base for a shield.
Player: scale
Tereban: Only someone as daring as you could slay the beast to get the necessary scales.
Player: cloak
Tereban: I already told you everything I know.
Player: craftsmen
Tereban: I hired the finest craftsmen available to create the birthday presents for my sons.
Player: birthday
Tereban: It will be a great party with my sons, all their friends, and relatives that we haven't seen here for several years.
Player: party
Tereban: I arranged the meal, some music, fireworks, and even jesters and acrobats. It will be a party people will still talk about in years.
Player: feather / maiden
Tereban: I already told you everything I know.
Player: wife
Tereban: My wife was a high-ranking member of the Explorer Society. Some years ago her ship was lost in a storm. I still haven't given up to hope for her return, even though I know it is not rational.
Player: bye
Tereban: Farewell.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.