About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

The First Dragon

Transcript of The First Dragon

tibiasecrets emblem

The First Dragon

Transcript of The First Dragon

Player: hi
The First Dragon: Hello, my sparring buddy. We should have another fight sometimes. I think you may have earned a little reward.
Player: fight
The First Dragon: Even in retirement I sometimes succumb to the temptation of sweet battle. Fighting was so different back in the old times. You can read about it in my memoirs. There should be a copy lying here somewhere.
Player: reward
The First Dragon: Have a look at the chests over there. Feel free to take the things you find within. You know, gold, gems and the like. There's also a garment I'm storing here for a while. As it doesn't fit me I have no need for it. ...
The First Dragon: But it might be a nice outfit for a little human. You also can take the porcelain mask and the feathers. There's a wizard named Muriel in Thais who reportedly embellishes outfits with stuff like this.
Player: retirement
The First Dragon: When you are young, you are much more tolerant towards the burden of life. At a certain age even a dragon will start to think about if things will go on forever. ...
The First Dragon: Eventually there comes a time when you decide all the hassle isn't worth it anymore and you decide to concentrate on the finer things life has to offer.
Player: times
The First Dragon: Times have changed . In the past dragons were feared and respected. Only the demons rivalled our notoriety.
Player: memoirs
The First Dragon: I dictated my memoirs to a human servant. I like the idea to share my thoughts and memories with humanity with the help of a book. ...
The First Dragon: You are my greatest fans after all. ...
The First Dragon: If it becomes popular, I might consider an orcish translation or even one in bonelord language. ...
The First Dragon: By the way, it's a funny story how I learnt the bonelord language. However, I saved it for a possible part two of my memoirs.
Player: dragon
The First Dragon: The day might come on which dragons will rule the world again. ...
The First Dragon: But dragons are not what they used to be. Things have changed, some even for the better.
Player: hassle
The First Dragon: I really enjoy a good fight now and then. ...
The First Dragon: A real pain, however, is the constant annoyance caused by tedious fights against adventurers with more healing pots than brain.
Player: demons
The First Dragon: Those upstarts! I wonder why would anyone care about them. They lack our style. For them it is all about brute force and showing-off.
Player: better
The First Dragon: To be honest, flying over the countryside, breathing fire and spreading terror is quite fun for a century or two. However, after a while it all gets a bit stale. Admittedly, before I learnt your language, I had no idea about you humans.
Player: style
The First Dragon: Breathing fire is an art! Instead of setting everything on fire, you exhale a cone of fire to give a worthy opponent a chance to avoid it.
Player: terror
The First Dragon: Ah come on, it was a good spirited terror. It was even inspiring. ...
The First Dragon: If it were not for dragons like me, you probably still had no good weapons and armors. It is very likely that you would not even live in cities.
Player: language
The First Dragon: I learnt the human language by a whim of fate. I kept some humans captive for a while for my amusement. ...
The First Dragon: After a while I began to wonder if the noise they made had an actual meaning. I was quite amazed to learn about your short lives and your ridiculous civilization. ...
The First Dragon: I had so many laughs about your hilarious and ignorant antics, I even developed some kind of sympathy for you.
Player: worthy
The First Dragon: To be honest, the first dragon hunters weren't worthy. ...
The First Dragon: They used weaknesses to their advantage. It took some time before a dragon could be killed in a fair fight.
Player: human
The First Dragon: Your lives are so short and meaningless and yet you are here! And as a race you even have your own history and remember things with the help of books, which amazes me.
Player: weaknesses
The First Dragon: The first awoken dragons were quite disoriented when leaving the mists and re-entering reality. ...
The First Dragon: This led to certain vulnerabilities. However, the dragons overcame such shortcomings quickly and soon took their rightful place in the food chain, so to say.
Player: fair
The First Dragon: Admittedly, in the old days, dragons were not really clever. Did you know that some of them actually tried to use weapons to fight? ...
The First Dragon: Of course they were untrained and fought even worse than without them. Some, however, managed to squeeze themselves into an armor and became indeed somewhat tougher.
Player: tougher
The First Dragon: Of course other creatures thought that wearing an armor must be a good idea if even dragons do something like that. So they tried the same. ...
The First Dragon: Of course, it was a complete mess and caused all kinds of problems and unwanted effects.
Player: world
The First Dragon: The world has changed so much; I'm beginning to feel really old. People have changed, the face of the world has changed, even the laws of nature are no longer the same. ...
The First Dragon: I think it is the greatest advantage of you humans to be more flexible and adaptable.
Player: books
The First Dragon: Your books are an amazing thing. Draconic glyphs are so different. ...
The First Dragon: They are not only more complicated but also more specific. A single word which always keeps the same meaning is astonishingly effective in its primitive way. ...
The First Dragon: It helps you to conserve thoughts, stories and history and to share them with others - a concept I really appreciate. ...
The First Dragon: Books are a wonderful invention. If you are ever tired of your heroic exploits, take the time to read one.
Player: concept
The First Dragon: I like the idea of books so much that I acquired a human servant to record my memoirs. You find a copy somewhere in my lair.
Player: invention
The First Dragon: Being powerful creatures themselves, dragons had no need for inventions. ...
The First Dragon: However, now that times have changed and the pressure increases, even my kin might slowly start to change in order to adapt.
Player: adapt
The First Dragon: Well, surely some of my kin might whine and complain as they always do. ...
The First Dragon: You have no idea how backwards thinking some dragons can be. A few are even still idealising the times before the mists.
Player: mists
The First Dragon: There was a time before the gods cast the mists of healing over the world. At that time the dragons ruled and burnt the world. ...
The First Dragon: In hindsight I'm not too proud of this. This was some kind of juvenile bullying.
Player: lava
The First Dragon: Lava is only fun as long as it doesn't harden - then it turns into an annoyance.
Player: tibia
The First Dragon: A world filled with so many interesting inhabitants, some good, some bad, some tasty, some not.
Player: thais
The First Dragon: Oh, this city has prospered by my sheer presence. When I arrived it was more of a hamlet with a few houses and shops. ...
The First Dragon: Good old Thais! That brings back some fond memories - the terror, those screams! I had a fun time in my good old lair. ...
The First Dragon: Although when I visited my old lair recently, I had to ask myself how I had been able to stand that cold and humid hole. ...
The First Dragon: Back then, however, it was sufficient. Now my preferences are somewhat more sophisticated, though, and I'd never return there.
Player: carlin
The First Dragon: It is so obvious why Carlin became a rival to Thais. Pure dragon envy, I tell you! ...
The First Dragon: Back in my days, there was no Carlin at all. And Thais was nowhere as huge as today.
Player: excalibug
The First Dragon: Sigh. That would be the crown jewel of my hoard.
The First Dragon: Sigh. That would be the crown jewel of my hoard.
Player: gods
The First Dragon: The rare times when the gods walked the land with their avatars took place before the first dragons arrived. ...
The First Dragon: I try my best not to ignore the gods and I hope they'll return the favour.
Player: ferumbras
The First Dragon: An upstart. Let's see if anyone still knows his name in a few hundred years.
Player: gold
The First Dragon: A hoard of gold makes a fine bed. The more gold, the deeper the slumber. It was a stupid move of humanity to make coins out of the one thing that dragons cherish the most.
Player: slumber
The First Dragon: A good slumber is essential for a dragon's health and fighting ability. A dragon with a bigger hoard is healthier and has mightier breathing attacks.
Player: hoard
The First Dragon: I have several hoards at different places. As I'm the first dragon, I can afford them. For representative reasons, I prefer to have several of them.
Player: dwarfs
The First Dragon: They get very old and love gold. If they were somewhat bigger and were able to breathe fire, they'd almost be kin. ...
The First Dragon: Admittedly, the centuries-old hatred between dwarfs and dragons might be a minor hindrance.
Player: fire / flame
The First Dragon: A dragon's flame tells about the dragon's brightness. ...
The First Dragon: A true dragon can breathe fire. I heard some modern dragons have different breathing weapons. I wonder what they are thinking. ...
The First Dragon: It's hard for me to keep up with modern times when even dragons do such weird stuff.
Player: heroes
The First Dragon: They are so cute when they try to be heroic. Surprisingly few take the hero-thing seriously, though. In the end, most of them run as soon as things get ugly.
Player: finer
The First Dragon: The definition of finer things is different for a dragon than for a human. ...
The First Dragon: A young dragon appreciates diving into a lava pool, while an old dragon just can't stand to get rid of the lava afterwards and prefers bathing in boiling water.
Player: breeds
The First Dragon: There are different dragon breeds. You might already know some of them, but you have surely not encountered all of them yet.
Player: first
The First Dragon: Yes, I was the first one. However, in the pictures from olden times, I look different than I do today. I hate my old looks. ...
The First Dragon: What was I thinking? Always those heroes for lunch, dozens of them. Most of them I devoured quite hastily and we all know how fat one gets from fast food.
Player: bye
The First Dragon: Good bye, Player. Take care.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.