About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Timothy

Transcript of Timothy

tibiasecrets emblem

Timothy

Transcript of Timothy

Player: hi
Timothy: Oh, hello! It's a pleasure to see a visitor from the continent.
Player: visitor / job
Timothy: I work for the explorer's society as an information gatherer here in this newly discovered city.
Player: society
Timothy: As we are interested in many fields, it's no wonder that we are here. There are so many marvels to observe and so many things to discover. ...
Timothy: It will take a lifetime to compile all that knowledge. If you are interested, you can assist me in this matter.
Player: assist
Timothy: If you stumble upon an artefact from Yalahar's past, I'd certainly be interested in buying it from you. ...
Timothy: These artefacts come in different shapes and sizes, but I'm sure you will recognise their importance.
Player: artefact
Timothy: Do you have a real Yalahari artefact with you?
Player: no
Timothy: Oh, too bad.
Player: artefact
Timothy: Do you have a real Yalahari artefact with you?
Player: yes
Timothy: Excellent! You will find Palimuth near the entrance of the city centre. Just ask him if you can assist him in a few missions.
Player: city / yalahar
Timothy: The city is still a marvel to behold. I can only slightly imagine how it must have looked in its prime. ...
Timothy: It's a shame that all its glory vanished through the centuries.
Player: name
Timothy: I'm Timothy of the explorer's society.
Player: palimuth
Timothy: He works as an Augur - a high ranking official of the city. He's responsible for assigning all available helpers to different tasks. ...
Timothy: An ungrateful job considering what kind of helpers are at his disposal. There are many problems and the number of the hired helpers is small.
Player: cookies
Timothy: Look, my friend, I'm only interested in ancient artefacts. Ancient cookies are not what I'm looking for.
Player: vampire
Timothy: I've just started to research why the vampires attack Yalahar, but unfortunately I've not gotten very far yet.
Player: mission
Timothy: Oh, didn't I mention it? A friend of mine, a local officer named Palimuth, needs some assistance. Maybe you are interested in this job!
Player: blood crystal
Timothy: Oh yes, I heard about a gem like that. Nowadays they seem incredibly hard to acquire. The explorer's society doesn't own one, else I'd help you.
Player: research notes
Timothy: You've already received my notes.
Player: farewell / bye
Timothy: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.