About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Tony

Transcript of Tony

tibiasecrets emblem

Tony

Transcript of Tony

Player: hi / hello
Tony: Hello. Unless you have official business or want to pass the gate, please move on.
Player: alchemist quarter
Tony: Uhm... I'm glad I don't have to guard the gate between alchemist quarter and arena quarter. You know... all that acid and fume... can't be healthy.
Player: arena quarter
Tony: That side of the gate can be a little scary... all those animal roaring at night... and the gladiators can be even worse.
Player: augur
Tony: They are also our superiors... but lower in rank than the Yalahari.
Player: cemetery quarter
Tony: Now that's spooky... undead roaming around at nighttime and sometimes even at daytime... I don't set a foot there if I don't have to.
Player: factory quarter
Tony: Err... I have a rust allergy. It makes my nose tickle to go there.
Player: fenrock
Tony: I heard there's some snow there... I would love to go there some day.
Player: foreign quarter
Tony: I think some people there are not bad at all. Sometimes they visit me at the gate and ask me how I am.
Player: island
Tony: This city has a few surrounding islands... but no official ship route is going there. Mistrock... Fenrock... and err... Vengoth, as far as I know.
Player: job / official
Tony: Uhm, private first class of the Yalaharian Guard Force.
Player: magician quarter
Tony: I don't like going there... and I think magicians consider themselves so wise and educated that they look down on normal people like you and me.
Player: mission
Tony: Mission? Eh? I don't know anything about any mission. What do you want from me?
Player: mistrock
Tony: That island is covered in mist. I've never been there. Someone in the foreign quarter told me something about it once... but I forgot what he said.
Player: name
Tony: I'm Tony.
Player: pass / gate
Tony: Uh, you want to pass the gate? Are you headed for the arena or the foreign quarter?
Player: quarter
Tony: Uhm, there are many quarters. I think... about eight. My duty is to guard the gate between the arena quarter and the... err... foreign quarter.
Player: random word
Tony: Sorry... but uhm... please move on, I actually shouldn't chat with you.
Player: sunken quarter
Tony: Mh... a really tragic story... a whole quarter of the city broke down and fell into the ocean.
Player: trade quarter
Tony: The former trade quarter is under the wing of Mr. West. He can be intimidating...
Player: vengoth
Tony: There are really bad rumours about this place. I don't want to find out if they are true.
Player: Yalahar
Tony: This city has a lot of problems... ... and a few surrounding islands.
Player: bye
Tony: Goodbye citizen!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.