About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Topsy

Transcript of Topsy

tibiasecrets emblem

Topsy

Transcript of Topsy

Player: Hi
Topsy: Hello, dear Player. How can I help you? If you need magical equipment such as runes or wands, just ask me for a trade.
Player: Sewer
Topsy: The Thais sewerage system is a model of modern rat breeding and for some reason is very popular with young adventurers such as yourself.
Player: God
Topsy: Gods - if we didn't have them, we would have invented them.
Player: Animate dead rune
Topsy: Sorry, but runes of this type can't be purchased here.
Player: Runes/Buy/Offer/Sell/Stuff
Topsy: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: Wand
Topsy: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different wands, would you like to hear about them?
Player: Rod
Topsy: Rods can be wielded by druids only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different rods, would you like to hear about them?
Player: Benjamin
Topsy: Bless him, he stood, he fought, and then left his sanity on the battlefield.
Player: Boss
Topsy: I had one once. He should have bought better armor. Actually - he's upstairs.
Player: King
Topsy: Here we go again ... Hail to King Tibianus! ... Don't make me do that again!
Player: Venore
Topsy: A marvellous city! Modern! Prosperous! Thais could learn a thing or two from Venore.
Player: Carlin
Topsy: I went there on holiday once. Just goes to show that women are much better at running a place than men. King Tibianus could learn a thing or two from Queen Eloise.
Player: Gamon
Topsy: I think he is a spy ... so I smile at him the whole day. He won't get anything out of me!
Player: Magic
Topsy: Magic will only protect you - a rune and some magic potions.
Player: Power
Topsy: There is a power struggle between Venore and Thais.
Player: Vial/Deposit
Topsy: Well, you could ask me for a trade to deposit your flasks, but you can also do it old style. I will pay you 5 gold for every empty vial and potion flask. Ok?
Player: No
Topsy: Hmm, but please keep Tibia litter free.
Player: Spells
Topsy: You never know when you run out of mana. All the more reason to buy some good runes or potions.
Player: Dungeon
Topsy: Dungeons - dank cold places if you ask me. They lead to rusty armor, severe colds and death ... on the other hand you use a lot of runes there ... so just think about the treasures you'll surely find there.
Player: Elane
Topsy: Some call her the preying mantis - apparently she has killed over a dozen husbands already.
Player: Excalibug
Topsy: If you want to find out about excalibug you should ask the more sinister characters in Thais, not a respectable woman like myself!
Player: Quest
Topsy: I sell magic stuff, my dear. If you want a quest, you should talk to my sister Turvy.
Player: Fluid
Topsy: Sorry, we removed the old life and mana fluids from our assortment. However, we offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes, just ask me for a trade.
Player: Weapon
Topsy: Wrong shop - go to my sister, silly!
Player: Gamel
Topsy: He hung around with that Partos a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a thief too. He is not allowed to enter our markethall.
Player: Partos
Topsy: I heard he was a thief. Good thing he was caught.
Player: Gossip/Rumour/New
Topsy: I'm all ears.
Player: Random word
Topsy: Really? Tststs.
Player: Gregor
Topsy: Ah, Knights ... can't expect much from those guys.
Player: Sam
Topsy: Ah, such a sweetie. A simple man, with simple tastes and a simple mind.
Player: Help
Topsy: I'd love to help, but I have a business to run - I am busy busy busy!
Player: How are you?
Topsy: I'm just wonderful - thank you for asking.
Player: Marvik
Topsy: Who knows what the old man is up to in his hideout when no one is watching?
Player: Monster
Topsy: Better buy and charge a lot of runes before facing any monster.
Player: Quentin
Topsy: I can't tell much about that old monk.
Player: Rebellion
Topsy: There is talk of a rebellion in Venore to gain independence from the Oppressor... I mean, King - of Thais. It can only help business.
Player: Time
Topsy: Time waits for no one! Not even you, sweetheart, so please do hurry up.
Player: Thank you
Topsy: Oh, such a sweetie ... and so polite. I thought politeness was out of fashion, these days.
Player: Eclesius
Topsy: I heard that he left the city because he couldn't bear the shame of being rejected as courtmage. But that's just a gossip.
Player: Job
Topsy: I sell runes as well as spirit, health and mana potions - your best friends in any dungeon!
Player: Name
Topsy: My name is Topsy.
Player: Bozo
Topsy: He wanted to be the court jester but got upset when people laughed at him.
Player: Lugri
Topsy: I only heard rumours about him - isn't he a hermit somewhere in the north?
Player: Muriel
Topsy: You should ask this guy Oswald about him ... or other pointless rumors.
Player: Gamon
Topsy: I think he is a spy ... so I smile at him the whole day. He won't get anything out of me!
Player: Gorn
Topsy: Ah yes ... Gorn ... the used-cart salesman of scrolls.
Player: Chester
Topsy: I've never seen him at all. I only heard he's kind of the townsguards' chief or some such.
Player: Bye/Farewell
Topsy: Good bye, Player. Do come again!

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.