About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Uso

Transcript of Uso

tibiasecrets emblem

Uso

Transcript of Uso

Player: hi
Uso: Hiho Player. Looking for a knight trainer? I'm your man.
Player: name
Uso: I'm called Uso Oredigger, son of the Flame from the Dragoneaters.
Player: time
Uso: Time is of little importance at this forsaken place.
Player: temple
Uso: There is a provisional temple created by he humans here.
Player: king
Uso: Human kings are not of interest for me.
Player: venore / thais / carlin / edron
Uso: To me one human is just as good as the other. I don't care what city they are from.
Player: jungle
Uso: The heat and all those trees are just horrible. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the gold.
Player: tibia
Uso: The world is big but only the random places where gold and treasures can be found are of importance, jawoll.
Player: kazordoon
Uso: We dwarfs call it our home since the dawn of time. I miss Kazordoon a lot, but gold is more important. After I have made a fortune here, I will return home and might settle down.
Player: dwarves / dwarfs
Uso: We are a proud race. Dwarfs are strong and fearless. We can even survive in this forsaken jungle, jawoll.
Player: ab'dendriel
Uso: That's just a bunch of trees but no city.
Player: elves / elfs
Uso: I wonder why we see so few elves over here. Those tree people should love this cursed jungle, but even they stay away.
Player: darama
Uso: I wonder which part of Darama is worse, the jungle or the desert. This whole continent is a dwarf's nightmare.
Player: ankrahmun
Uso: Another monument of the madness of the human race. Worship of death or undeath or whatever ... I wonder how often I must be slammed on my head to think of such a crazy idea.
Player: ferumbras
Uso: He would be at least a diversion from all those crawling and flying insects.
Player: excalibug
Uso: If it has ever been in this area, it surely would be rusty by now.
Player: apes
Uso: It wouldn't surprise me if they were nothing than elves disguised with furs.
Player: lizards
Uso: They say the lizards had a lot of gold in their ancient cities. Perhaps one day we will go there and look for it.
Player: dworcs
Uso: I recently broke the nose of a guy who dared to claim that those headhunters are related to dwarfs.
Player: spells
Uso: Sorry, I don't teach spells for your vocation.
Player: job / trainers
Uso: I'm the head of a little mining operation here and I train knights and teach them spells in my spare time to prevent my old body from rusting.
Player: poem
Uso: I'm a knight trainer. I don't know any poems.
Player: bye / farewell
Uso: So long.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.