About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Valentina

Transcript of Valentina

tibiasecrets emblem

Valentina

Transcript of Valentina

Player: hi
Valentina: Hello there! If you need presents for your beloved, ask me for a trade.
Player: trade
Valentina: Take your time!
Player: job
Valentina: You're cute. Actually my job is being a mother, a grandmother and a housewife but I can also offer you some items for your beloved.
Player: offer / buy / sell / ware / stuff / food / equipment / goods
Valentina: I can trade you bouquets of flowers from my garden. You can also have homemade cakes in heart shape, crimson roses, sweetheart rings, valentine cards and present boxes - all you need to surprise your beloved and to show them that you care about them.
Player: flower
Valentina: All flowers around Greenshore have been grown by myself.
Player: Greenshore
Valentina: I grew up in Greenshore, I spent most of my time here and it is very likely that I will die here. Greenshore is a lovely place.
Player: love
Valentina: Love is the most important thing in the world and I help you to express it. Just ask me about my offers and I'll tell you what you can buy.
Player: thais
Valentina: It's sad to see how it changed. As a child I used to go there regularly but today I avoid going there. It's no safe place for an old woman like me.
Player: carlin
Valentina: Sometimes, when the air is crystal clear, you can see it from the shore.
Player: sea / ocean
Valentina: The ocean is part of Greenshore. The sound of the sea lapping against the shore, the salty air and the vastness when you look at the horizon - it's so peaceful.
Player: tibianus / king
Valentina: He has so many followers but I think he is doing a bad job. He should do more against the crimes happening right in front of his nose.
Player: rumour
Valentina: You must know, many people came here to look for an underground passage to the Isle of Solitude. The people of Greenshore believe that there is one but no one ever proved its existence.
Player: solitude
Valentina: It's not very far to the Isle of Solitude from here but there is simply no way. Isn't that a little bit odd?!?
Player: monastery
Valentina: Sometimes, the wind takes the choral singing of the monks to our coast. I alway get goosebumps when I hear it. It's so beautiful.
Player: story
Valentina: What should I tell you? I'm old and I've got many things to tell even if most of them apply to Greenshore and its surrounding, the ocean and its islands offshore.
Player: heart backpack
Valentina: I only have one left. It's a very special backpack. Do you want to buy it for 500 gold?
Player: yes
Player: yes
Valentina: Alright. Here you are!
Valentina: I'm sorry. I already sold you the last one I got.
Player: bye / farewell
Valentina: Good bye my dear visitor.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.