About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Vincent

Transcript of Vincent

tibiasecrets emblem

Vincent

Transcript of Vincent

Player: hi
Vincent: Hello, Player. If you are interested in distance weapons or ammunition, ask me for a trade.
Player: job
Vincent: I sell things that make your life in the city safer. My bows, crossbows, and ammunition are the best you can get.
Player: name
Vincent: For you I'm Vincent. That will have to do.
Player: yalahar
Vincent: In its golden age, this city must have been a joy for Kurik's eye. Even today you can still see some of its former glory here and there.
Player: yalahari
Vincent: They must have been great inventors in the past. Nowadays not much of that is left. I guess they were foolish enough to let things slide.
Player: vampire
Vincent: Why do you think I've built this defensive fortification?!
Player: buy / sell / offer / stuff / goods / ware
Vincent: My offers are bows, crossbows and ammunition. If you'd like to see my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: trade
Vincent: Of course, just browse through my wares.
Player: arrows
Vincent: I have normal arrows, sniper arrows, flaming arrows, shiver arrows, flash arrows, earth arrows and onyx arrows used with bows. Just ask me for a trade.
Player: bolt
Vincent: I have bolts, piercing bolts and power bolts used with crossbows.
Player: weapons
Vincent: What use does a sword, an axe, or a mace have when the guy you are fighting kills you with a few well-placed shots? Distance weapons are the better choice, I tell you!
Player: distance
Vincent: Well, I sell spears, bows, crossbows and ammunition for distance fighting. Ask me for a trade if you're interested to see my wares.
Player: bow
Vincent: I don't buy used bows. If you want to buy one, just ask me for a trade.
Player: crossbow
Vincent: I don't buy used crossbows. If you want to buy one, just ask me for a trade.
Player: blood crystal
Vincent: What's that supposed to be? Anyway, I don't sell it.
Player: fletcher
Vincent: I sell things that make your life in the city safer. My bows, crossbows, and ammunition are the best you can get.
Player: palimuth
Vincent: I don't want others to talk about me, and I also don't talk about others. Easiest way to stay out of trouble.
Player: cookie
Vincent: I don't trust strangers enough to take food from them.
Player: spear
Vincent: Yes, I sell spears. Ask me for a trade if you're interested to see my wares.
Player: farewell / bye
Vincent: Good bye.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.