About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Xodet

Transcript of Xodet

tibiasecrets emblem

Xodet

Transcript of Xodet

Player: Hi
Xodet: Oh, please come in, Haishen. If you need magical equipment such as runes or wands, just ask me for a trade.
Player: buy/stuff/sell/offer/equipment/runes/goods
Xodet: I'm selling spirit, health and mana potions, runes, wands, rods and spellbooks. If you'd like to see all of my offers, ask me for a trade.
Player: potion
Xodet: We offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes: normal, strong, great and ultimate. Ask me for a trade to see my offers.
Player: rods
Xodet: Rods can be wielded by druids only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different rods, would you like to hear about them?
Player: wands
Xodet: Wands can be wielded by sorcerers only and have a certain level requirement. There are eight different wands, would you like to hear about them?
Player: Name
Xodet: I'm Xodet, the owner of this shop.
Player: Eclesius
Xodet: Eclesius is a good old friend of mine.
Player: job
Xodet: I'm a sorcerer and trade all kinds of magic items.
Player: trade
Xodet: Of course, just browse through my wares. Or do you want to look only at potions, wands or runes?
Player: disintegrate rune
Xodet: Sorry, but runes of this type can't be purchased here.
Player: life fluid/mana fluid
Xodet: Sorry, we removed the old life and mana fluids from our assortment. However, we offer health, spirit and mana potions in up to four sizes, just ask me for a trade.
Player: Vial
Xodet: Well, you could ask me for a trade to deposit your flasks, but you can also do it old style. I will pay you 5 gold for every empty vial and potion flask. Ok?
Player: no
Xodet: Hmm, but please keep Tibia litter free.
Player: Sorcerer
Xodet: There is a sorcerer guild in Thais. Just go to the south west of the town, it is easy to find.
Player: farewell/bye
Xodet: Good bye and come again.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.