Yalahari

Transcript of Yalahari

Player: hi
Yalahari: Greetings.
Player: how are you?
Yalahari: I'm fine, thank you.
Player: name
Yalahari: My Name is Azerus.
Player: name (after completing all missions)
Yalahari: I'm Tirak, the replacement of the recently vanished Azerus
Player: job / disturb
Yalahari: I'm a member of the Yalahar. I'm obliged to assist our helpers in their efforts to improve the life within our city. So from time to time I assign a mission to our helpers.
Player: yalahar
Yalahari: Soon enough our city will once again become a beacon of hope!
Player: yalahari
Yalahari: We are the masters of this city and see ourselves as benevolent caretakers of our citizens!
Player: blood crystal
Yalahari: You shouldn't bother about such things.
Player: foreign quarter
Yalahari: We welcomed many foreigners to our city to share in our wealth. They did not value our generosity. Instead they introduced their own barbaric ways here. ...
Yalahari: It was only a question of time until they waged war against each others and the city's officials. The only thing those creatures respect is power. ...
Yalahari: In time, we will regain our power and get them back into line.
Player: arena quarter
Yalahari: With only a little more authority, those gladiators had never dared to affront us. It is only a matter of time until we re-establish the power needed to enforce law and order in this quarter once again.
Player: alchemist quarter
Yalahari: A shroud of pestilence and decay lies over this quarter. It is one of the major failures of the past to let that quarter deteriorate so badly.
Player: magician quarter
Yalahari: This quarter is a good example for the failure of the policy to allow people to mind their own business. What should have become a centre of knowledge and learning, became a cauldron of chaos. ...
Yalahari: Even now that several catastrophes have destroyed the quarter and the order there, scheming magicians plot to gain power at the expense of the city.
Player: sunken quarter
Yalahari: We have to consider this quarter as lost. There is no hope left that it could be rebuilt in some way. ...
Yalahari: On the peak of our power, we, the Yalahari, would have been able to re-establish this quarter. But much work has to be done until we ever reach such power again.
Player: factory quarter
Yalahari: Most of the factories are no longer functional, and the unruly people living there don't make it easier to retake and repair them. ...
Yalahari: As soon as the order has been restored in other parts of the city, we will be able to spent more resources in the rebuilding of the factories.
Player: trade quarter
Yalahari: It is an affront to our authority that someone claims dominance over one of our territories. If we allowed such a behaviour, others would follow. It would not take long until we had to deal with several petty kings that question our might.
Player: quest / task
Yalahari: Since you have proven yourself as worthy, there might be more important missions to accomplish if you are interested.
Player: vampire
Yalahari: I don't care about them. They are outside these walls.
Player: cookie
Yalahari: There are more important matters to take care of.
Player: palimuth
Yalahari: His lack of a vision for the city is typical for our helpers. Sadly all the responsibilities still rest solemnly on the shoulders of us - the Yalahari.
Player: farewell
Yalahari: I'm quite busy getting accustomed to my new duties, so please excuse me.
Player: bye
Yalahari: Good bye, Player.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.