About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Yawno

Transcript of Yawno

tibiasecrets emblem

Yawno

Transcript of Yawno

Player: hi / hello
Yawno: Mmhmn... eh? Ahm, so what is it... *yawn* Ya here for the fish, too? Or are you just here for some... *yawn* news?
Player: job
Yawno: ...hmf ...
Yawno: Hm - what? What? Did I... *yawn* well, what was ya question? Ah job, yes. ...
Yawno: Well... I'm a fisherman. Obviously. Can't ya see? I'm fishin' 'ere! Oh and now please be quiet, quiet *whisper* really quiet... ...
Yawno: ...and maybe MOVE AWAY A LITTLE! THANKS. Ya're SCARING AWAY the... the... fish. *yawn* hmmnmnf...
Player: name
Yawno: The name's Yawno, providing the finest... fish in the whole... world... *yawn* of Tibia.
Player: fish
Yawno: Well, just between the two of us - the lake is still crystal clear right now. Ya know, it's TOO CLEAN. That ain't attract no shimmer swimmer, it doesn't. ...
Yawno: The lake needs to be dirtier, filthier, murkier yupp. An' I bet ya don't know the secret, eh? How to get it real dirty? Corpses. Loads of corpses. Piles of 'em. Throw 'em into the water, eh. You'll see.
Player: lake / Equivocolao
Yawno: This lake is the only place shimmer swimmers can be caught. However, if the lake is too clean, they will not settle. My guess... *yawn* is that this lake has underground connections to... to... caves... *yawn*
Player: shimmer / swimmer
Yawno: It is the rarest of all fish! Hard to come by but worth every second... *yawn*... of time, ya invest. You only get a chance to catch him in extremely dirty water. ...
Yawno: And Lake Equivocolao is really the only place where it can be found. I am sure my old buddy Pemaret in Cormaya knows a thing or two about that bugger, too.
Player: corpse
Yawno: Throwing corpses into the water is the fastest way to make it dirty and murky - just perfect to attract shimmer swimmers. It doesn't even matter what kind of corpse, heh.
Player: news
Yawno: A... aaah... *yawn* maybe a shimmer swimmer will... appear... if... enough... *yawn*
Player: bye
Yawno: Yeah, yeah... bye, erm... *yawn*

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.