About Us Bonelord Tome Our Publications Transcripts Contact
tibiasecrets emblem

Zarak

Transcript of Zarak

tibiasecrets emblem

Zarak

Transcript of Zarak

Player: hi / hello
Zarak: Greetingsss, Player. What do you want?
Player: alchemist quarter
Zarak: If you want to die by a plague, jussst go there!
Player: arena quarter
Zarak: The gladiatorsss know to fight, but they don't know how to battle.
Player: blood crystal
Zarak: A true warrior doesssn't need jewellery.
Player: druid
Zarak: They try to massster the powersss of nature, but they fail to sssee the sssnake in the grasss.
Player: excalibug
Zarak: The great ssserpent wouldn't allow that sssuch a weapon exisssted.
Player: factory quarter
Zarak: I don't mind that thisss ssstinking factoriesss are out of busssinesss.
Player: foreign quarter
Zarak: What a foolish idea to open the city for the enemy!
Player: job
Zarak: I teach the artsss of the warrior. I know ssseveral ssspellsss I might ssshare with a worthy knight.
Player: knight
Zarak: What you clumsssy humannsss call fighting looksss asss akwardly asss a bear trying to catch a fly. True warriorsss fight with ssskill rather than with power.
Player: magic
Zarak: Magic isss a tool of the godsss. Only holy men are allowed to wield sssuch power. You humansss play way too freely with magic.
Player: magician quarter
Zarak: Sssoft ssskinned humansss are to obsssessed with magic.
Player: news
Zarak: A wind of change isss blowing in Yalahar.
Player: palimuth
Zarak: Sssoft and without pride. The choice of a ssservant tellsss much about itsss massster.
Player: serpent
Zarak: Your warm-blooded brain can't comprehend the waysss of the great ssserpent.
Player: sorcerer
Zarak: They dabble with powersss far older than their art. One day thisss power will ssswallow them all.
Player: spell
Zarak: Sorry, I don't teach spells for your vocation.
Player: spellbook
Zarak: In a ssspellbook, your ssspells are lisssted. You will find the pronunciation of each ssspell in there.
Player: sunken quarter
Zarak: Now the quara rule at a place which once belonged to the city.
Player: tibia
Zarak: The world is nothing but an egg of the great ssserpent.
Player: vocation
Zarak: Your vocation isss your professsion. There are four vocationsss in Tibia: knightsss, paladinsss, sssorcerersss, and druidsss.
Player: weapon
Zarak: You sssoft ssskinsss rely too much on armor and weaponsss. A true warrior usssesss hisss whole body asss a weapon.
Player: yalahar
Zarak: My people know a lot about lossst greatnesss. Ssstill, don't expect to sssee me mourning.
Player: yalahari
Zarak: They can't hide under their rock forever. Asss sssoon asss they leave their shelter, the predatorsss will ssstrike.
Player: bye / farewell
Zarak: We'll meet again.

Our partners

tibia
tibiabosses
tibiagoals
tibiatales
tibialight
tibiamaps

Top donators

Name TC Amount
Sabin Rene 1000TC
Cavaleiro Kyon Efusa 600TC
Anonymous 550TC
Hegal 500TC
Pala Thebs 250TC
Acolyte Rain 250TC
Vall Astaoldana 150TC
Parrilla 100TC

Do you like our fansite? We put our hearts and spend countless hours to provide you with the best content possible.

If you want to support us, you can make a donation. Donations are used for the development of the site and as prizes in our competitions.

Just send any amount of Tibia Coins/gold/items you wish to Secret Ary, our treasurer. Contact us if you wish to stay anonymous on the list below.

Thank you for believing in us.

What are the players saying about us?

I love how articles uncover more content in Tibia and help me understand Tibian universe better.